Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 9 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
My swing, 4 handicap
Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:16 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:58 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:05 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:26 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:40 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:57 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:13 AM
Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:42 AM
Then I suggest that you discuss with your coach the issue of transferring your weight across during the takeaway before the pivot and transferring the weight to the right side before the pivot unwinds and why the hips need to high on both sides to support the pivot. A pic showing how the femurs are attached to the ball joint in the pelvis will provide some background info.
I know what you mean razaar but I do like hearing feedback on my swing… you never know., somebody might see something in my swing and it might just work!
I do have the feeling of my hips ‘sliding’ sometimes so my swing thought is clearing the hips and rotating them instead of sliding
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users