6 replies to this topic

#1 Scratch64

Scratch64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:18 AM

Hi all I have a couple of items for sale: Miura HB4 Hybrid used but in great condition comes with original head cover and is fitted with a GD Tour AD 85gram stiff flex shaft. Cost to have this shaft and head combo would be in excess of $400+ mark. The only reason I'm selling this club is I personally have more success with a 4 iron. Grab yourself an absolute bargin $160 posted Sonocaddie V350 GPS unit used but in very good condition, just recently purchased a V2 range finder. Included is the original box & manuals etc, I also joined the eagle club or whatever it's called so I can download what ever course you like and pre-load the system for you so you can make use of the coloured hole layouts. This is a very solid GPS unit and it has served me well. Letting this go for a steal $120 posted If you would like to see any pics please leave me your contact details. If any interested parties are located in Melb. pick up is always available. Cheers

#2 notgoodatgolf

notgoodatgolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:58 AM

Hi is the GPS still available? are courses already downloaded or does it need to be mapped or bought? Thanks.

#3 Scratch64

Scratch64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:54 PM

Hi is the GPS still available? are courses already downloaded or does it need to be mapped or bought? Thanks.

Hi mate, The GPS unit is still available. With regards to the course the unit features an auto search function which will pick up the course your currently playing I think provided the course has previous been mapped it will then provide distance measurements. I did join some membership program at the start which allows me to download course which are then displayed in color with a picture of each hole, showing trees bunkers etc. This feature give you alot more info and constantly updated dates your live position throughout the hole. As mentioned I'm happy to pre-load whatever courses you like, I think the unit can store between 20-30 courses at a time. If your interested shoot me an email at domcurtain at hotmail dot com Cheers

#4 notgoodatgolf

notgoodatgolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hi Mate, Thanks for your response. Currently bidding on one on ebay. WIll let you know, if not successful on that one. Thanks.

#5 notgoodatgolf

notgoodatgolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

Hi Mate, Thanks for your response. Currently bidding on one on ebay. WIll let you know, if not successful on that one. Thanks.

#6 Scratch64

Scratch64

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

Sorry mate the GPS unit has now been sold. Cheers

#7 notgoodatgolf

notgoodatgolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

No worries mate. Thanks for letting me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users