Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:49 AM
They have a Tuesday open day why not have a hit in that, talk to some members and take it from there.
Is anyone out there a member of carnarvon that could give me some info about joining the club? It looks to be a great place but I hear it can get very busy and hard t get a game. Any help from a member would be great
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:38 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:55 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:18 PM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:10 AM
Hi Leftfoot thanks for the reply i was just looking at Cumberland and noticed they have no joining fee. My only concern is when i called i was told there is a ballot on friday nights and i work Friday nights. Would this make it hard to get a time on saturday morning befor 9.30?
SAF, also check out Cumberland Golf Course. I live in Lidcombe near Carnarvon, but am a member of Cumberland (it’s exactly 12 minutes away via the M4 on an early Saturday morning ;)
Cumberland’s joining fees are currently waived and and their yearly fee’s are quite cheap compared to similar quality courses.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:44 AM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:30 AM
Oh I see I would be playing as a single no one I play with socially is a member in sydney. I'll head out to Cumberland on Sunday and check it out. Thanks for your help leftfoot
I think for all courses, comps start at about 6.30am-8.30am, then fom 11.00am to 1pm…. This allows them to get the maximum numbers onto the field for two tee starts.
All courses would have some type of ballot system as well, I think Liverpool is also Friday. ( I used to be a member there as well)
At Cumberland, I usually play as a single on Saturdays and 90% of the time I can book in for the following Saturday when I come in to play my round each week. If not, then I put myself on the waiting list and will surely get my desired time, since there are guaranteed to be cancellations.
You will find that you can get your desired tee time for most courses as they are all down on numbers of members.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:03 AM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:54 AM
Thanks fuzzy ill be going to both for sure. Liverpool is a little further away but not to far all the same. I'll head out on Sunday to both and have a chat and compare. Either way ill be joining not knowing anyone one at either club so looking for members that are happy to welcome a new person into he club. I almost joined on Saturday at strathfield but when I went down I realised it wasn't for me :)
At Livo if you can’t make it to the clubhouse on Fridays you can book in online from 1900 Friday night for the Sat a week later. If you’re at the club you can book in via a ballot from 1800, so only an hour difference. I play as a single and rarely hit off after 0700 on Sat/Sat. I book in online just after 1900 and I usually end up in 2nd, 3rd or 4th group off – usually before 0630…best of luck either way mate. Good courses to choose from on this side of town, for sure…
Keep it surreal folks.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:57 PM
Thanks Fuzzy will do I hope to be out there around 11am if i end up at Liverpool ill be sure to let you know Thanks for your help
Lemme know if you end up going with Livo and I’ll be sure to show you round etc. I’ll be out at Livo until about midday this Sunday, if you plan on dropping in round then…
Keep it surreal folks.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:17 PM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:18 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users