- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:49 AM
They have a Tuesday open day why not have a hit in that, talk to some members and take it from there.
Is anyone out there a member of carnarvon that could give me some info about joining the club? It looks to be a great place but I hear it can get very busy and hard t get a game. Any help from a member would be great
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:38 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:55 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:18 PM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:10 AM
Hi Leftfoot thanks for the reply i was just looking at Cumberland and noticed they have no joining fee. My only concern is when i called i was told there is a ballot on friday nights and i work Friday nights. Would this make it hard to get a time on saturday morning befor 9.30?
SAF, also check out Cumberland Golf Course. I live in Lidcombe near Carnarvon, but am a member of Cumberland (itâ€™s exactly 12 minutes away via the M4 on an early Saturday morning ;)
Cumberlandâ€™s joining fees are currently waived and and their yearly feeâ€™s are quite cheap compared to similar quality courses.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:44 AM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:30 AM
Oh I see I would be playing as a single no one I play with socially is a member in sydney. I'll head out to Cumberland on Sunday and check it out. Thanks for your help leftfoot
I think for all courses, comps start at about 6.30am-8.30am, then fom 11.00am to 1pmâ€¦. This allows them to get the maximum numbers onto the field for two tee starts.
All courses would have some type of ballot system as well, I think Liverpool is also Friday. ( I used to be a member there as well)
At Cumberland, I usually play as a single on Saturdays and 90% of the time I can book in for the following Saturday when I come in to play my round each week. If not, then I put myself on the waiting list and will surely get my desired time, since there are guaranteed to be cancellations.
You will find that you can get your desired tee time for most courses as they are all down on numbers of members.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:03 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users