- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:49 AM
They have a Tuesday open day why not have a hit in that, talk to some members and take it from there.
Is anyone out there a member of carnarvon that could give me some info about joining the club? It looks to be a great place but I hear it can get very busy and hard t get a game. Any help from a member would be great
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:38 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:55 AM
Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:18 PM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:10 AM
Hi Leftfoot thanks for the reply i was just looking at Cumberland and noticed they have no joining fee. My only concern is when i called i was told there is a ballot on friday nights and i work Friday nights. Would this make it hard to get a time on saturday morning befor 9.30?
SAF, also check out Cumberland Golf Course. I live in Lidcombe near Carnarvon, but am a member of Cumberland (itâ€™s exactly 12 minutes away via the M4 on an early Saturday morning ;)
Cumberlandâ€™s joining fees are currently waived and and their yearly feeâ€™s are quite cheap compared to similar quality courses.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:44 AM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:30 AM
Oh I see I would be playing as a single no one I play with socially is a member in sydney. I'll head out to Cumberland on Sunday and check it out. Thanks for your help leftfoot
I think for all courses, comps start at about 6.30am-8.30am, then fom 11.00am to 1pmâ€¦. This allows them to get the maximum numbers onto the field for two tee starts.
All courses would have some type of ballot system as well, I think Liverpool is also Friday. ( I used to be a member there as well)
At Cumberland, I usually play as a single on Saturdays and 90% of the time I can book in for the following Saturday when I come in to play my round each week. If not, then I put myself on the waiting list and will surely get my desired time, since there are guaranteed to be cancellations.
You will find that you can get your desired tee time for most courses as they are all down on numbers of members.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:03 AM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:54 AM
Thanks fuzzy ill be going to both for sure. Liverpool is a little further away but not to far all the same. I'll head out on Sunday to both and have a chat and compare. Either way ill be joining not knowing anyone one at either club so looking for members that are happy to welcome a new person into he club. I almost joined on Saturday at strathfield but when I went down I realised it wasn't for me :)
At Livo if you canâ€™t make it to the clubhouse on Fridays you can book in online from 1900 Friday night for the Sat a week later. If youâ€™re at the club you can book in via a ballot from 1800, so only an hour difference. I play as a single and rarely hit off after 0700 on Sat/Sat. I book in online just after 1900 and I usually end up in 2nd, 3rd or 4th group off â€“ usually before 0630â€¦best of luck either way mate. Good courses to choose from on this side of town, for sureâ€¦
Keep it surreal folks.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:57 PM
Thanks Fuzzy will do I hope to be out there around 11am if i end up at Liverpool ill be sure to let you know Thanks for your help
Lemme know if you end up going with Livo and Iâ€™ll be sure to show you round etc. Iâ€™ll be out at Livo until about midday this Sunday, if you plan on dropping in round thenâ€¦
Keep it surreal folks.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:17 PM
Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:18 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users