Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
My swing for feedback
Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:56 AM
Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:48 AM
Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:10 AM
Once every three months @ $120/Hr works out at $1.30/day.Is that what you suggest for a player of his current ability. One lesson every 3 months? Wouldn't he would need a few lessons in those 3 months so the pro can see if he is making he right progress.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:50 AM
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:58 AM
Danz, If he can afford more, great. The key advise was to stick around for a couple of years. The committal to the long term relationship is worth heaps and not expensive.Once every three months @ $120/Hr works out at $1.30/day.
Is that what you suggest for a player of his current ability. One lesson every 3 months?
Wouldn’t he would need a few lessons in those 3 months so the pro can see if he is making he right progress.
Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:03 AM
Sam, That is good but try for a long term plan to reinforce the lessons. They are very easy to unlearn. Cheap insurance. No one learns anything in a month. I takes years.
Well, had my first lesson today and thoroughly enjoyed it. We started off talking about my golf history and my current goals before taking some video of my swing on the range and in the chipping area.
After that, the main focus for this lesson was correcting my posture at address by adding some spine tilt and getting me setup straight. Then we worked on developing a pre shot routine for me to follow religiously.
Already seeing some improvement which will only progress as I get used to the new setup.
Booked in another 3 lessons over the next few weeks to work on other areas. My instructor is very confident he can get me scoring much lower in the not too distant future which is encouraging.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users