- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
My swing for feedback
Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:56 AM
Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:48 AM
Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:10 AM
Once every three months @ $120/Hr works out at $1.30/day.Is that what you suggest for a player of his current ability. One lesson every 3 months? Wouldn't he would need a few lessons in those 3 months so the pro can see if he is making he right progress.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:50 AM
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:58 AM
Danz, If he can afford more, great. The key advise was to stick around for a couple of years. The committal to the long term relationship is worth heaps and not expensive.Once every three months @ $120/Hr works out at $1.30/day.
Is that what you suggest for a player of his current ability. One lesson every 3 months?
Wouldnâ€™t he would need a few lessons in those 3 months so the pro can see if he is making he right progress.
Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:03 AM
Sam, That is good but try for a long term plan to reinforce the lessons. They are very easy to unlearn. Cheap insurance. No one learns anything in a month. I takes years.
Well, had my first lesson today and thoroughly enjoyed it. We started off talking about my golf history and my current goals before taking some video of my swing on the range and in the chipping area.
After that, the main focus for this lesson was correcting my posture at address by adding some spine tilt and getting me setup straight. Then we worked on developing a pre shot routine for me to follow religiously.
Already seeing some improvement which will only progress as I get used to the new setup.
Booked in another 3 lessons over the next few weeks to work on other areas. My instructor is very confident he can get me scoring much lower in the not too distant future which is encouraging.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users