- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
My swing for feedback
Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:56 AM
Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:48 AM
Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:25 PM
Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:10 AM
Once every three months @ $120/Hr works out at $1.30/day.Is that what you suggest for a player of his current ability. One lesson every 3 months? Wouldn't he would need a few lessons in those 3 months so the pro can see if he is making he right progress.
Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:50 AM
Posted 30 December 2012 - 06:58 AM
Danz, If he can afford more, great. The key advise was to stick around for a couple of years. The committal to the long term relationship is worth heaps and not expensive.Once every three months @ $120/Hr works out at $1.30/day.
Is that what you suggest for a player of his current ability. One lesson every 3 months?
Wouldnâ€™t he would need a few lessons in those 3 months so the pro can see if he is making he right progress.
Posted 30 December 2012 - 07:03 AM
Sam, That is good but try for a long term plan to reinforce the lessons. They are very easy to unlearn. Cheap insurance. No one learns anything in a month. I takes years.
Well, had my first lesson today and thoroughly enjoyed it. We started off talking about my golf history and my current goals before taking some video of my swing on the range and in the chipping area.
After that, the main focus for this lesson was correcting my posture at address by adding some spine tilt and getting me setup straight. Then we worked on developing a pre shot routine for me to follow religiously.
Already seeing some improvement which will only progress as I get used to the new setup.
Booked in another 3 lessons over the next few weeks to work on other areas. My instructor is very confident he can get me scoring much lower in the not too distant future which is encouraging.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users