- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Andy Murray racist?
Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:13 AM
Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:41 AM
No, he is racist because he wore an afro wig. According to the moral majority, this constitutes racism- supposedly.
I assume you are calling him racist because he sang a song that was originally performed by the Jacksons.
And I also assume that everyone who dances to Gangnam Style is racist, everyone who plays Hendrix on their guitar is racist, everyone who tries to play golf like Tiger is racistâ€¦
Titleist 910 D2 9.5* Stiff Ahina
Cleveland Launcher 1 & 3 Stiff Hybrid
4-PW Mizuno MP53 Stiff KBS Tour
Scotty Cameron Kombi S 33
Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:06 AM
Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:12 AM
Well said, OB!!
A â€˜racistâ€™ is someone who can recognise traits in others that identify then as belonging to a different race or ethnicity from the racist.
Thatâ€™s all of us, although blind people may be less efficient in that.
It doesnâ€™t mean that, even though we might identify others as being of a different race, that we think less of them than those of our own race.
Itâ€™s only when we denigrate others by suggesting their race is in some way inferior to our own that we should be castigated.
Wearing an afro wig only helps to identify the person of interest and is not, in itself, â€˜racistâ€™.
Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:03 AM
I have to ask why someone cannot ask a question or make a comment without being called a troll? The real trolls are the one calling everyone else out just to get a reaction. Is calling someone a troll racist?
Isnâ€™t jafflemaker the only one posing the question about racism.
Not sure a racist has been uncovered but certainly a troll.
MWRLFC Premiers 2013
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users