- Wakehurst Golf Club: 2 players w/cart (M-F) @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- The Links - Shell Cove - $28 (Save 52%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:05 AM
Posted 16 December 2012 - 01:22 AM
Another is the whole idea of the Computer (our brains) and the idea that the Computer will compensate for flaws is huge. It is so easy to get totally confused when you are working on your game, but if you have the idea that what you see might actually be a compensation for some earlier flaw, you can often make a much better diagnosis. HKâ€™s ideal of â€śan uncompensated swingâ€ť is right on the money.
Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:45 AM
Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:04 AM
You don't get it, The book is very well organised in a file system we all understand. If you can count to 12 and understand the alphabet ABCD you can easily understand the format of the book. Homer set the book out in an organised format. He created a language which is so that when everyone is referring to a certain style every one was using the same lingo and on the same page. 6-m-1 pretty easy to understand. Chapter 6 section M - 1st paragraph. 6-m-2 Chapter 6 section M paragraph 2. The golf swing is broken up into components and zones. You want to work out the components of a certain swing you can look up the check list then go back through the book and see all the components required for a certain swing style. Homer would write in a way we could all understand first he would recommend to get a book so you can follow, then he would quote a section then explain what it means. It's the best written golf instruction book I have read it's put in a format that when Loren, Dart speak I understand or any other TGMer understand exactly what they are talking about. I can say to any instructor around the world doing TGM , what are you working on? 6-m-1, I know exactly what they are working on.
Would HK be a regular contributor in golf forums if they existed in his days. If he did I wonder what his posts would read like.
The man who hits at the ball rather than through it has no sense of rhythm.
Secrets of the Master â€“ The Best of Bobby Jones
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users