- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Have You Seen These. Would Australian Courses Allow Them
Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:32 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 09:37 PM
It's the iPhone! All looks correct then save. Changes after. ;(
Faux pas madam! Slipping hard of late!
Twinkles even if Aussie courses or any courses allowed them, surely you wouldnâ€™t consider wearing them would you?
Besides, if you wear those sandals, you need to also wear the matching bum bag as as well.
Ghetto train â€“ get on it.
Winner C grade OOM #3 Patterson River.
Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:58 PM
lol they would fill up with water on a rainy day, I guess that is what the lid if empting it out?
Fashion aside, these would be so impractical â€“ imagine all the sh@t that would get between your toes (hence the socks I guess). These would be cheaper and more practical :
â€śThe difference in golf and government is that in golf you cannot improve your lie.â€ť
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users