Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:54 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:39 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:44 PM
Posted 09 December 2012 - 07:04 PM
Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:45 PM
Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:35 PM
You sir are a wise man! Thanks I will do just that.
Bernie one way to find the ideal shaft length for you .. is to also use impact stickers. (I only picked up on this last week)
When I went through the process of having a driver fitting up at Beacy last week, the Pro put impact stickers on the clubs, only to find that I was putting dimple marks repeatedly on either side of the exact middle of the face.
He then told me to grip down half an inch on my existing driver …. the result was a growing number of ball marks right in the middle, so it was repeatable.
We then measured the club length for my now adjusted grip ….. and my ideal is now 44.75 inches.
I can now use that figure when looking at new driver’s and my ideal playing length.
So if you are going for a specific length driver and might need to cut the shaft down to size …..... it may pay to make sure of your ideal length in terms of your swing and the impacts you make, so you know you will middle them once it’s fully assembled at a certain length.
Just something to consider ….....
2012 Rotary Ambrose Champions “All Star Team” Member.
LD Champion – Growling Bog ’11, A Grade WV ’12, Bendigo ’12.
Albatross – 3rd hole Par 5 Beaconhills 19-11-2012 3W-6 iron.
Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:47 AM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:34 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users