#2 Bumpun_Beetle

Bumpun_Beetle

don't you member me?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5286 posts
  • LocationThirteen point six warning points

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

what a polite, well dressed young man, I reckon he has the goods to go far with his golf, massive potential. Good luck to that young man.

#3 NAGA_MiCK™

NAGA_MiCK™

Bring back Stinkler

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5655 posts
  • Locationwww.iseekgolf.com

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:17 PM

A likeable young man......

#4 TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1452 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

As the father of a 14 year old son, who idolises Tiger and wants to be a Pro golfer one day, I can only wish that he doesn't meet with the same adversity that Tiger has had to go through. Taylar can also drive the ball over 300 meters, I can only hope that his short game catches up. Interesting concept of building the game from the putter back to the tee. It's the way everyone should be taught.

#5 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

Tiger needs to watch old footage of himself like that video and others of himself playing naturally without fear to get his mojo back. Seriously I'd love to see him without him relying on Foley as his coach. Go back to instinct...let loose and Jack's record will become a closer milestone. I'd love to see him do it!

#6 Palmeister

Palmeister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1852 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

The kid on the range at the scott junior clinic had alot of game too.

#7 Shanks4ever

Shanks4ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2272 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:25 AM

As the father of a 14 year old son, who idolises Tiger and wants to be a Pro golfer one day, I can only wish that he doesn’t meet with the same adversity that Tiger has had to go through.
Taylar can also drive the ball over 300 meters, I can only hope that his short game catches up.
Interesting concept of building the game from the putter back to the tee. It’s the way everyone should be taught.

LOFT. the real reason why my handicap is where it is!
Don’t know about LOFT I’ve got the IBF’s
Became a Grandpa 12/4/12, a furure caddy in waiting.

Tiger created most of his own problems and I would not say it was adversity unless infidelity and hookers count. Good luck to you son.

#8 WasabiPea_Shooter

WasabiPea_Shooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3497 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:02 AM

Tiger needs to watch old footage of himself like that video and others of himself playing naturally without fear to get his mojo back.

Seriously I’d love to see him without him relying on Foley as his coach. Go back to instinct…let loose and Jack’s record will become a closer milestone.

I’d love to see him do it!

Me too nikey

#9 dave_1_

dave_1_

Advanced Member

• Validating
  • PipPipPip
  • 7733 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

yeah a young tiger was a nice young bloke - then he met Jordan and Charles Barkley and started playing high roller poker then progressed to rooting table waitresses and hookers stupidly woods still is hanging with those guys- he hasnt learnt!

#10 Crinkle Cut

Crinkle Cut

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

yeah a young tiger was a nice young bloke – then he met Jordan and Charles Barkley and started playing high roller poker then progressed to rooting table waitresses and hookers

stupidly woods still is hanging with those guys- he hasnt learnt!

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill

What a gem.

#11 Bumpun_Beetle

Bumpun_Beetle

don't you member me?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5286 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

yeah a young tiger was a nice young bloke – then he met Jordan and Charles Barkley and started playing high roller poker then progressed to rooting table waitresses and hookers

We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill

POTY!!

#12 TheTrueReview

TheTrueReview

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3698 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:11 AM

What a gem.

Rating on your scale of 1 - 10?

#13 Bumpun_Beetle

Bumpun_Beetle

don't you member me?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5286 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:52 AM

11, if not nearly up to a weak 13

#14 Nikey Ho

Nikey Ho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 869 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

Probably not with the likes of Jordan or Barkley but this is what Rory is going to have to get through as well. He is a massive talent no doubt, won 2 majors etc but he has a long way to surpass TW's on-course achievements with all of the off course distractions that someone in their early 20's will experience.

#15 Ignoramus

Ignoramus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4460 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 05:59 AM

What a gem.

Rating on your scale of 1 – 10?

People tend to gravitate to others in like circumstances.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users