- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
Trod on ball by accident.
Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:32 AM
Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:50 AM
Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:06 PM
Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:39 AM
Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:20 PM
Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:43 AM
Yup, the rules would be better off eliminating penalties for all accidents (or all accidental movement of a ball in play) than creating another narrow exception or appplication of equity.
There have been several discussions on this board about making the rules simpler. Trying to cover every possibly situation with new clauses in the rules would make the book even more difficult to decipher.
Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:18 AM
It depends on the circumstances. Stepping on an unseen ball doesn't always mean that the ball is simply depressed into the ground immediately below where it originally lay. It may have been sitting up a few inches, adjacent to a lump that has now been flattened, already part embedded, on top of a difficult LI etc. I think that unless it was on a pristine fairway, IMO it should be dropped.
You wouldnâ€™t consider the original spot determinable here, placing in the nearest, most similar lie?
Posted 24 December 2012 - 05:04 PM
If it is unclear now (I made a correction) and you would like a clarification feel free to ask for one (BTW: I have no idea what you mean by TIC).Yup, the rules would be better off eliminating penalties for all accidents (or all accidental movement of a ball in play)
Iâ€™m not sure if you really mean this or if it is TIC.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users