Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
ACL reconstruction advice
Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:13 AM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:32 AM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:52 AM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:19 AM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:30 AM
Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:51 AM
Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:32 PM
I haven't had a reconstruction, but had a cartilage replacement three years ago, which required a full 12 months before even jogging. The above advice is the most important, especially if you are like me and a bit impatient with recovery. Try and stick with the guidelines given by the surgeon and physio. Also, a good physio is worth his/her weight in gold. Stick with your rehab. It can be tempting to get sick of the rehab work, especially with the end goal so far down the road. If you get a pain in your rehab / recovery that you think is not normal, tell your physio or surgeon. Good luck!
The Physio outlined exactly what you say about “just because it feels good does not mean it’s ready”. Don’t want a regression for sure
Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:23 AM
Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:08 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users