Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Any truckies Bris-Syd soon?
Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:48 AM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:36 AM
Madam forget looking in to freight like star trek etc ring some companies up that are looking for back loads sometimes truckies maybe going back empty and just to get a few extra bucks to save on fuel costs or whatever your 10 boxes might mean there trip back isnt wasted 10 boxes in a pan is hardly going to take up room on a back load i would imagine
Im looking for anyone that may be heading from Brisbane area through to Coffs Harbour. Have some boxes to ship but freight companies look to have jacked up rates leading into Christmas! Could be someone in a truck or that may have spare room on a little trailor. 100k in total weight 10 boxes @ 630mmx260mmx580mm
Drop me a line at email below- pay cash!
Resident forum moderator
Any issues contact content @ iseekgolf.com
Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:35 AM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:34 PM
i was thinking pick up would be better too comm as no freight forward trip...1/2 price so $170 would be pretty reasonalble for a pallet on not exactly the busiest freight leg in the country
E-Go couriers. $336 from Brissie to Coffs. Half that price if you drop off at one of the Brisbane depots and have it picked up from the Coffs Harbour depot.
The key to success is to learn to do something right, then do it right every time. Oh I wish…..
Now a two time winner of the treasured WBT.
Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:17 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users