- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Any truckies Bris-Syd soon?
Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:48 AM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:36 AM
Madam forget looking in to freight like star trek etc ring some companies up that are looking for back loads sometimes truckies maybe going back empty and just to get a few extra bucks to save on fuel costs or whatever your 10 boxes might mean there trip back isnt wasted 10 boxes in a pan is hardly going to take up room on a back load i would imagine
Im looking for anyone that may be heading from Brisbane area through to Coffs Harbour. Have some boxes to ship but freight companies look to have jacked up rates leading into Christmas! Could be someone in a truck or that may have spare room on a little trailor. 100k in total weight 10 boxes @ 630mmx260mmx580mm
Drop me a line at email below- pay cash!
Resident forum moderator
Any issues contact content @ iseekgolf.com
Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:35 AM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:34 PM
i was thinking pick up would be better too comm as no freight forward trip...1/2 price so $170 would be pretty reasonalble for a pallet on not exactly the busiest freight leg in the country
E-Go couriers. $336 from Brissie to Coffs. Half that price if you drop off at one of the Brisbane depots and have it picked up from the Coffs Harbour depot.
The key to success is to learn to do something right, then do it right every time. Oh I wishâ€¦..
Now a two time winner of the treasured WBT.
Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:17 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users