Teetime Specials

• Devilbend Golf Club - Thu & Fri $35 incl cart!!
    For only $35pp 18holes incl cart. Book quick for this great deal!!
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlet’s Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $49 (Save 44%) (WAS $89.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart
  • Trafalgar Golf Club - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0)
    18 Holes Walking $40 for cart hire at the club
  • Phillip Island Golf Club - $38 (Save 0%) (WAS $38.0)
    18 Holes Walking
  • Drouin Golf
    18 Holes Walking
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlet’s Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
Photo

Personal swing analyser apps etc

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Vinski78

Vinski78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Been looking at ways to help improve my golf swing down at the range. And I'd seen a product called Golf Sense which helps give you feedback on your golf swing. I know there are other products like this on the market and was wondering if anyone has had any experience or feed back on these items??

#2 TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1404 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

I use an app called "Swing Reader" it allows videoing and slomo replays along with drawing plane lines, Works for me.

#3 GP Pro-Golf

GP Pro-Golf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPerth, WA

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:03 PM

Rather than spend money on apps and programs in an attempt to self diagnose your golf swing, go and get a series of golf lessons with a PGA Professional. You are going to get more benefit out of a lesson than trying to teach yourself. Once you are on the right track you can use these apps as a feedback tool to ensure you are working on the movements that your coach has you working on.

#4 Vinski78

Vinski78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

I've already had a couple of lessons and my game has improved greatly but I still lack consistency. And as I work FIFO it's mainly to take out to site to help work on my swing..

#5 FuzzyJuzzy2109

FuzzyJuzzy2109

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1058 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:53 AM

Hey mate, Try the V1 app - costs about a fiver for the full version, but it's awesome! You wouldn't use something like this instead of lessons, but I reckon it's really important to regularly watch video of your swing to see where you're good and where your form is ****. With the V1 app you can compare your swing to that of any number of pros in slo-mo video - awesome. I've been working on my McIlroy:).

#6 Vinski78

Vinski78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Hey mate,
Try the V1 app – costs about a fiver for the full version, but it’s awesome! You wouldn’t use something like this instead of lessons, but I reckon it’s really important to regularly watch video of your swing to see where you’re good and where your form is ****. With the V1 app you can compare your swing to that of any number of pros in slo-mo video – awesome. I’ve been working on my McIlroy:).

Keep it surreal folks.

Hay FJ, I've got Iswing on my iPhone at the moment which is kinda the same program where you can record, watch and compare your swing. But I say a product called Golfsense on the Golf Show and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this item or others like it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users