- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Personal swing analyser apps etc
Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:10 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:03 PM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:53 AM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:27 PM
Hay FJ, I've got Iswing on my iPhone at the moment which is kinda the same program where you can record, watch and compare your swing. But I say a product called Golfsense on the Golf Show and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this item or others like it.
Try the V1 app â€“ costs about a fiver for the full version, but itâ€™s awesome! You wouldnâ€™t use something like this instead of lessons, but I reckon itâ€™s really important to regularly watch video of your swing to see where youâ€™re good and where your form is ****. With the V1 app you can compare your swing to that of any number of pros in slo-mo video â€“ awesome. Iâ€™ve been working on my McIlroy:).
Keep it surreal folks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users