Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Personal swing analyser apps etc
Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:10 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:03 PM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:53 AM
Posted 01 December 2012 - 07:27 PM
Hay FJ, I've got Iswing on my iPhone at the moment which is kinda the same program where you can record, watch and compare your swing. But I say a product called Golfsense on the Golf Show and was wondering if anyone had any experience with this item or others like it.
Try the V1 app – costs about a fiver for the full version, but it’s awesome! You wouldn’t use something like this instead of lessons, but I reckon it’s really important to regularly watch video of your swing to see where you’re good and where your form is ****. With the V1 app you can compare your swing to that of any number of pros in slo-mo video – awesome. I’ve been working on my McIlroy:).
Keep it surreal folks.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users