Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Which Mizuno irons to get?
Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:23 PM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:49 PM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:01 PM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:17 PM
Thanks mate. They don't HAVE to be new....in fact, if they were second hand and quite cheap I may be compelled to pick them up sooner due to being more affordable. I'd need to make sure they're set up for me though... . Might find a local Mizuno demo day and see what they say re: current range...
Do they have to be brand new?
You can get great deals on 2nd hand 52’s and 60’s
Pricing on 53’s is a smidge higher.
I’ve hit all of thre them, own 52’s and 60’s currently and play off 11
My 52’s are more forgiving than the 60’s especially in the long and mid irons.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:11 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:15 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:01 AM
Hey mate, Thanks. I dropped six strokes from start of Sep to start of Nov. Things are coming together...awesomeness. I knew the Mizzy dudes were out at Livo the other day, but I couldn't make it. And I'm not "technically" in the market just yet. If I can get down to mid-single figures I think I'd have then earned myself some new sticks. You playing Sat? I'm off the first earlyish myself...
im in EXACTLY the same boat(Hcp 12)
congrats btw for getting that hcp down
did you know there was a mizuno fitting day at livo monday just past??? i KNOW missed it myself
im leaning twds the MP 53’s although the MP 64’s are gorgeous
and i figure with Brents help ill be able to hit em just fine
but i will prob wait for 6 months and spend the money on lessons instead
PS the new JPX 825pro look pretty damm hot as well, but are in the JPX range ie game improvment
whereas MP range is for the better player
Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:01 AM
I had mp 57 with ns pros in them, dam sweet combo I then had mp 52's with ns pros in them and liked them too NS pros were orginally a stock option for mizuno clubs in the earlier models nice combo that works
i have 52s with Nippon Pro 950 shafts. Had them since they came out a couple of years ago and can’t see myself getting rid of them for a long time. In fact I was looking at trying to find another set for when these one’s look a little worse for wear. Such a sweet set of clubs.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:03 PM
He's not after a set of tyres Rob .. he wants some golf clubs.
End of topic
2011 C Grade Champion Vic ISG Round #4 OOM Keysborough Golf Club
2012 B Grade Champion Paterson River ISG OOM Round #3
2012 ISG Matchplay Champion
Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:13 AM
Hey mate, Yeah, saw your ad, but then saw you're in Perth and I'm in Sydney. Always prefer to see clubs in the flesh before I buy them. Got pics?
Have you seen the set of 59’s for sale on here for $525 i heard they are in immaculate condition and a great buy!!!
Oops sorry is that my ad in the classifieds?
No harm in self promotion is there?
Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:45 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users