- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
Which Mizuno irons to get?
Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:23 PM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:49 PM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:01 PM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:17 PM
Thanks mate. They don't HAVE to be new....in fact, if they were second hand and quite cheap I may be compelled to pick them up sooner due to being more affordable. I'd need to make sure they're set up for me though... . Might find a local Mizuno demo day and see what they say re: current range...
Do they have to be brand new?
You can get great deals on 2nd hand 52’s and 60’s
Pricing on 53’s is a smidge higher.
I’ve hit all of thre them, own 52’s and 60’s currently and play off 11
My 52’s are more forgiving than the 60’s especially in the long and mid irons.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:11 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:15 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:01 AM
Hey mate, Thanks. I dropped six strokes from start of Sep to start of Nov. Things are coming together...awesomeness. I knew the Mizzy dudes were out at Livo the other day, but I couldn't make it. And I'm not "technically" in the market just yet. If I can get down to mid-single figures I think I'd have then earned myself some new sticks. You playing Sat? I'm off the first earlyish myself...
im in EXACTLY the same boat(Hcp 12)
congrats btw for getting that hcp down
did you know there was a mizuno fitting day at livo monday just past??? i KNOW missed it myself
im leaning twds the MP 53’s although the MP 64’s are gorgeous
and i figure with Brents help ill be able to hit em just fine
but i will prob wait for 6 months and spend the money on lessons instead
PS the new JPX 825pro look pretty damm hot as well, but are in the JPX range ie game improvment
whereas MP range is for the better player
Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:01 AM
I had mp 57 with ns pros in them, dam sweet combo I then had mp 52's with ns pros in them and liked them too NS pros were orginally a stock option for mizuno clubs in the earlier models nice combo that works
i have 52s with Nippon Pro 950 shafts. Had them since they came out a couple of years ago and can’t see myself getting rid of them for a long time. In fact I was looking at trying to find another set for when these one’s look a little worse for wear. Such a sweet set of clubs.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users