Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Not Bad for 5
Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:13 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:45 AM
Nah no Maccas he just wanted me to buy him a drink. I would never make him do anything....especially hit lots of balls if he does not want to. He generally will not want to leave the range until he has finished hitting his bucket of balls.
Congrats the hard work pays off, did you shout maccas as a reward or make him hit more pills???
Proud of my son for being the inaugural Foursomes Champion 2006 Pacific Harbour
Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:24 AM
Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:39 AM
He loves his sport mate, both my boys do. They are both blessed with pretty natural ability/hand eye coordination...not like poor old Dad. The current sports me and my two boys play together are....Golf, Footy, Soccer, Cricket, Basketball, Tennis and they want me to do Boxing with them every Thursday night. I love seeing the look on their face when they hit a good shot or kick a goal etc. They get so excited.
tubbo its something i can only dream of taking my son to a driving range…but something needs to happen there first…
but seriously mate love seeing kids get involved in sport wether it be golf footy Angling or whatever , i think its all good for them
i hope he keeps it up mate and follows in his old mans foot steps
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users