- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Not Bad for 5
Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:13 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:45 AM
Nah no Maccas he just wanted me to buy him a drink. I would never make him do anything....especially hit lots of balls if he does not want to. He generally will not want to leave the range until he has finished hitting his bucket of balls.
Congrats the hard work pays off, did you shout maccas as a reward or make him hit more pills???
Proud of my son for being the inaugural Foursomes Champion 2006 Pacific Harbour
Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:24 AM
Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:39 AM
He loves his sport mate, both my boys do. They are both blessed with pretty natural ability/hand eye coordination...not like poor old Dad. The current sports me and my two boys play together are....Golf, Footy, Soccer, Cricket, Basketball, Tennis and they want me to do Boxing with them every Thursday night. I love seeing the look on their face when they hit a good shot or kick a goal etc. They get so excited.
tubbo its something i can only dream of taking my son to a driving rangeâ€¦but something needs to happen there firstâ€¦
but seriously mate love seeing kids get involved in sport wether it be golf footy Angling or whatever , i think its all good for them
i hope he keeps it up mate and follows in his old mans foot steps
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users