Teetime Specials

• Devilbend Golf Club - Thu & Fri $35 incl cart!!
    For only $35pp 18holes incl cart. Book quick for this great deal!!
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlet’s Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $49 (Save 44%) (WAS $89.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart
  • Trafalgar Golf Club - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0)
    18 Holes Walking $40 for cart hire at the club
  • Phillip Island Golf Club - $38 (Save 0%) (WAS $38.0)
    18 Holes Walking
  • Drouin Golf
    18 Holes Walking
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlet’s Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
Photo

Not Bad for 5

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tubbo

Tubbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

My son went to his Junior Golf Clinic for the first time since before Winter but his swing was still going pretty well. Check out his progress here. http://www.coachseye.com/z9bl http://www.coachseye.com/tCvd Took him and my youngest out for a hit later that afternoon and Jacob (in video) scored a 10 on a 460m Par 5 beating his previous best of 13.

#2 iTurf101.com

iTurf101.com

Off 20 Hahahahaha

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3227 posts
  • LocationToo much time on my hands

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:00 AM

Congrats the hard work pays off, did you shout maccas as a reward or make him hit more pills???

#3 GhettoGolfer

GhettoGolfer

Duke Ghetto Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4619 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

Good stuff linguine arms. Looks very co-ordinated and relaxed through the swing. Tell him to keep up the good work

#4 TOLMIJ

TOLMIJ

Golf is great IMO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12085 posts
  • LocationSorry. IMHO

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:24 AM

Looks a better swing than most of the social golfers at my club.

#5 Tubbo

Tubbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

Congrats the hard work pays off, did you shout maccas as a reward or make him hit more pills???

Proud of my son for being the inaugural Foursomes Champion 2006 Pacific Harbour

Nah no Maccas he just wanted me to buy him a drink. I would never make him do anything....especially hit lots of balls if he does not want to. He generally will not want to leave the range until he has finished hitting his bucket of balls.

#6 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:45 PM

Nice one Tubbo!

#7 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4623 posts
  • Locationwerribee

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

tubbo its something i can only dream of taking my son to a driving range...but something needs to happen there first... but seriously mate love seeing kids get involved in sport wether it be golf footy Angling or whatever , i think its all good for them i hope he keeps it up mate and follows in his old mans foot steps

#8 Tubbo

Tubbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:39 AM

tubbo its something i can only dream of taking my son to a driving range…but something needs to happen there first…

but seriously mate love seeing kids get involved in sport wether it be golf footy Angling or whatever , i think its all good for them

i hope he keeps it up mate and follows in his old mans foot steps

He loves his sport mate, both my boys do. They are both blessed with pretty natural ability/hand eye coordination...not like poor old Dad. The current sports me and my two boys play together are....Golf, Footy, Soccer, Cricket, Basketball, Tennis and they want me to do Boxing with them every Thursday night. I love seeing the look on their face when they hit a good shot or kick a goal etc. They get so excited.

#9 AllegingBow

AllegingBow

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 6261 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

No gangnam?!

#10 koiom K. Frenzy

koiom K. Frenzy

AKA Details Available Next Business Day

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2779 posts
  • LocationBack in town

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

That's a great swing. He'll be a very handy player if he stays at it

#11 Tubbo

Tubbo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1112 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:21 AM

No gangnam?!

’The past is history, the future one may never see and today is a gift which is why it’s called, the present’
KungFu Panda
VTTP #534

The “unofficial” millionth POST poster

Hahaha.....No not in front of others at the range.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users