- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
This just might help you...
Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:31 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:04 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:51 AM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:20 PM
some of those points seem to be pre-pre shot stuff eg learn from misses..(not sure what my husband could learn from me:)) When you have a preshot routine I would've thought it was all about decisions and actions?? Condensed your view looks like 1. check target 2. decide shot 3. visualise shot 4. practice shot 5 commit and hit. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
OK, we have all talked about the pre-shot routine to death, so I roped you into reading this by changing the title of the topic.
Below is what I teach and what I feel when I am playing my best golf. Although its 6 distinct steps, I am known as a very fast player.
I would appreciate hearing what works for you, how you do it when you do it best.
Every lie and slope has a predictability factor in trajectory, direction, and release. Determining them and playing the most probable shot increases my chances for success so I try to play with the course instead of resisting it.
I then create a rush of confidence with my body language. Smile, posture, and move as if I already have confidence, my emotions naturally follow.
I start with my target and imagine the shot I know that I can play backwards. This is not a picture but a short movie of me playing the shot I feel would be the most fun.
I then make practice swings to feel the swing and set up position I need for the shot I have planned. When I feel itâ€™s right, I smile and enjoy doing it.
Learn from Misses
I know that to improve, I must continually be learning from my mistakes and monitoring my swings. I take a little time after each missed shot and make a few practice swings to learn what is needed.
Drop the Past
The past does not equal the future so even if I made a great shot, I put it behind me where it belongs. Its only forward thinking that will lead me to a great round.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:12 AM
If it doesnâ€™t feel right, for whatever reason, step away. May be a fly, thought, noise or whatever. The slightest indecision will usually affect the swing.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:28 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users