- Play Golf - Links Hope Island 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Mar 2015
- The Glades Summer Pass - ($65pp) Limited available 21 Feb 2015
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Mar 2015
- The Cut Golf Course -WA (2@ $99 inc/cart) 30 Jan 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Mar 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Mar 2015
- Forest Resort Creswick 2 @$58 inc cart and logo balls! 25 Feb 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $9 (Save 84%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $19 (Save 67%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Phillip Island Golf Club - $29 (Save 27%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
This just might help you...
Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:31 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:04 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:51 AM
Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:20 PM
some of those points seem to be pre-pre shot stuff eg learn from misses..(not sure what my husband could learn from me:)) When you have a preshot routine I would've thought it was all about decisions and actions?? Condensed your view looks like 1. check target 2. decide shot 3. visualise shot 4. practice shot 5 commit and hit. Please correct me if I'm wrong...
OK, we have all talked about the pre-shot routine to death, so I roped you into reading this by changing the title of the topic.
Below is what I teach and what I feel when I am playing my best golf. Although its 6 distinct steps, I am known as a very fast player.
I would appreciate hearing what works for you, how you do it when you do it best.
Every lie and slope has a predictability factor in trajectory, direction, and release. Determining them and playing the most probable shot increases my chances for success so I try to play with the course instead of resisting it.
I then create a rush of confidence with my body language. Smile, posture, and move as if I already have confidence, my emotions naturally follow.
I start with my target and imagine the shot I know that I can play backwards. This is not a picture but a short movie of me playing the shot I feel would be the most fun.
I then make practice swings to feel the swing and set up position I need for the shot I have planned. When I feel itâ€™s right, I smile and enjoy doing it.
Learn from Misses
I know that to improve, I must continually be learning from my mistakes and monitoring my swings. I take a little time after each missed shot and make a few practice swings to learn what is needed.
Drop the Past
The past does not equal the future so even if I made a great shot, I put it behind me where it belongs. Its only forward thinking that will lead me to a great round.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:12 AM
If it doesnâ€™t feel right, for whatever reason, step away. May be a fly, thought, noise or whatever. The slightest indecision will usually affect the swing.
Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:28 AM
Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users