Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Posted 26 November 2012 - 01:24 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:31 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:12 PM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:02 PM
I used to play with a mate that laughed when disaster struck; he truly found the game entertaining and interesting, he new that it was the bad shots that he learned the most from so he welcomed them with no resistance. How good could you get if you learning 1 new thing every time you played or practiced?
During a PGA workshop we were to locate a spot we knew to which we could safely play with a reasonable amount of confidence, and smile while walking up to the ball fully knowing we could play to that spot. That way our mindset was ahead of reality.
It’s important to smile after the shot too, even when failing—sometimes the course wins.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users