- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Mission Breaking 90 - From Hacker to Golfer
Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:51 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:03 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:25 AM
Funny enough my house mate gave me a putting mat plus cup thingy as a gift last week. Shall be practicing a lot! Any local tips for Emerald mate?
Emerald is not tough â€“ if you keep your balls on the fairway.
Practise your putting on the carpet at home.
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:12 PM
Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:31 AM
Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:44 AM
good stuff mate try not to think about not losing balls it's akin to chipping over a bunker and you keep thinking "dont go in the pot, dont go in the pot" then you put it in the pot be positive and just swing the club also here's a putting speed drill that my coach gave me eg 5 & 6m putts on the practice green pick your line where your ball needs to travel, then take a last look at the cup, while still looking at the cup make the putt takes a lot of thinking and anxiety out of it let me know how you get on. the committee will update your cards for you when you come on board
Thanks Kiwi, I need to practice putting more especially the speed of the putt. I feel that if I can control my speed well my scores can improve dramatically, not surprising since my stats show I lose strokes to the putter and driver.
Just looking to not to lose any balls tomorrow! Iâ€™ll do the OOM days as soon as I have enough cards for my handicap.
All the gear I want yet lacking the skill I need.
Loving the masochism, Loving golf.
Goals for 2012:
1) Driver carry 240m @ 60% fairways
2) 7 GIR per round
3) <34 putts per round
Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:39 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:40 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:51 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users