- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Mission Breaking 90 - From Hacker to Golfer
Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:51 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:03 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:25 AM
Funny enough my house mate gave me a putting mat plus cup thingy as a gift last week. Shall be practicing a lot! Any local tips for Emerald mate?
Emerald is not tough â€“ if you keep your balls on the fairway.
Practise your putting on the carpet at home.
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:12 PM
Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:31 AM
Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:44 AM
good stuff mate try not to think about not losing balls it's akin to chipping over a bunker and you keep thinking "dont go in the pot, dont go in the pot" then you put it in the pot be positive and just swing the club also here's a putting speed drill that my coach gave me eg 5 & 6m putts on the practice green pick your line where your ball needs to travel, then take a last look at the cup, while still looking at the cup make the putt takes a lot of thinking and anxiety out of it let me know how you get on. the committee will update your cards for you when you come on board
Thanks Kiwi, I need to practice putting more especially the speed of the putt. I feel that if I can control my speed well my scores can improve dramatically, not surprising since my stats show I lose strokes to the putter and driver.
Just looking to not to lose any balls tomorrow! Iâ€™ll do the OOM days as soon as I have enough cards for my handicap.
All the gear I want yet lacking the skill I need.
Loving the masochism, Loving golf.
Goals for 2012:
1) Driver carry 240m @ 60% fairways
2) 7 GIR per round
3) <34 putts per round
Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:39 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:40 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:51 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:44 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:42 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:57 AM
to be honest I actually donâ€™t practice long putts. I mainly work on 3 & 6 foot ones. These ones make me most nervous whereas long putts I feel no pressure at all.the drill i gave you was for anything from 5 - 8m putts it will eliminate the 6 footers they will now be 2 footers and no nerves or 3 putts
Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:05 AM
Thanks kiwi, I only have room enough for 5m in the house so that will have to do for now. And because I'm doing this inside I can only putt for speed and distance. I'll have to save practicing uphill side hill and downhill putts at the practice greens sadly. One thing at a time heyto be honest I actually donâ€™t practice long putts. I mainly work on 3 & 6 foot ones. These ones make me most nervous whereas long putts I feel no pressure at all.
the drill i gave you was for anything from 5 â€“ 8m putts
it will eliminate the 6 footers
they will now be 2 footers and no nerves
or 3 putts
some people are like clouds, when they do eventually piss off itâ€™s suddenly nice and sunny
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users