- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
Mission Breaking 90 - From Hacker to Golfer
Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:51 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:03 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:25 AM
Funny enough my house mate gave me a putting mat plus cup thingy as a gift last week. Shall be practicing a lot! Any local tips for Emerald mate?
Emerald is not tough â€“ if you keep your balls on the fairway.
Practise your putting on the carpet at home.
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:55 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:12 PM
Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:31 AM
Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:44 AM
good stuff mate try not to think about not losing balls it's akin to chipping over a bunker and you keep thinking "dont go in the pot, dont go in the pot" then you put it in the pot be positive and just swing the club also here's a putting speed drill that my coach gave me eg 5 & 6m putts on the practice green pick your line where your ball needs to travel, then take a last look at the cup, while still looking at the cup make the putt takes a lot of thinking and anxiety out of it let me know how you get on. the committee will update your cards for you when you come on board
Thanks Kiwi, I need to practice putting more especially the speed of the putt. I feel that if I can control my speed well my scores can improve dramatically, not surprising since my stats show I lose strokes to the putter and driver.
Just looking to not to lose any balls tomorrow! Iâ€™ll do the OOM days as soon as I have enough cards for my handicap.
All the gear I want yet lacking the skill I need.
Loving the masochism, Loving golf.
Goals for 2012:
1) Driver carry 240m @ 60% fairways
2) 7 GIR per round
3) <34 putts per round
Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:39 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:40 AM
Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:51 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users