- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:31 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:25 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:46 AM
Danz, maybe you have a later update than me, but i just spent about 15 minutes going over the whole page looking for a blue button. Blowed if I can find it.
I donâ€™t know what youâ€™re doing wrong. Just click â€śadd to cartâ€ť and follow all the prompts to buy. Thereâ€™s also a â€śchat nowâ€ť blue button where I assume you speak to someone.
Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:17 AM
Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:48 PM
Not sure what apple send. It says "free shipping" so I assume they send out a box. But these days most software is a digital download. Printing manuals and burning disks are becoming a thing of the past.
I assume the steps you outlined are for the disk?
Iâ€™m after a download, but i will try that link again tomorrow
Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:39 AM
they'll probably just tell you to buy it online. lol. Or you could try the free trial version and upgrade it. http://snow-leopard....om/mac/download
Manu, much appreciated but im going to fight the crowds tomorrow and go to the Apple store at Doncaster tomorrow and see what is the go with them
Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:18 AM
Donâ€™t get these problems with windows;)
1ST RESERVE MODERATOR.( complimentary )
Recruited by madam, 10th December 2011 09:52.( when inebriated )
Gymnast, specialty double backflip.
Optional extra, speak with forked tounge
Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:23 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users