Teetime Specials

• Devilbend Golf Club - Thu & Fri $35 incl cart!!
    For only $35pp 18holes incl cart. Book quick for this great deal!!
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlets Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $49 (Save 44%) (WAS $89.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart
  • Trafalgar Golf Club - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0)
    18 Holes Walking $40 for cart hire at the club
  • Phillip Island Golf Club - $38 (Save 0%) (WAS $38.0)
    18 Holes Walking
  • Drouin Golf
    18 Holes Walking
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlets Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
Photo

mac help

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

I know Apple is awesome, but I am a serious numpty when it comes to computers I just got a Callaway Upro MX+ gps thingo, and to sync to the compooter, it needs Snow leopard 10.6 or above I only have 10.5.8 I cant find how to get 10.6 or above. I know I have to buy it, but how? Cheers ppeeps

#2 Danz

Danz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:10 AM

http://store.apple.c...06-snow-leopard

#3 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:15 AM

**** ballz Danz! I looked bloody everywhere! Is that a down load or a disk?

#4 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

I go to the download now bit, and it takes me to the app store, I go to download now and it takes me to a new screen, but no mention of Snow leopard or anything. Just tried it again, and it goes to the "view in app store" to the "upgrade now". Then it just goes back and forwards. By the way, it goes to Mountain Lion. Cant find a purchase for snow Leopard, which you need to get Mountain Lion

#5 OldBogey

OldBogey

Spelling commando

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10763 posts
  • LocationRegional Victoria

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

Rob, if there aren't any Mac users here to help, go to an Apple store.

#6 Danz

Danz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

I don't know what you're doing wrong. Just click "add to cart" and follow all the prompts to buy. There's also a "chat now" blue button where I assume you speak to someone.

#7 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:46 AM

I don’t know what you’re doing wrong. Just click “add to cart” and follow all the prompts to buy. There’s also a “chat now” blue button where I assume you speak to someone.

Danz, maybe you have a later update than me, but i just spent about 15 minutes going over the whole page looking for a blue button. Blowed if I can find it.

#8 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:48 AM

OB, I really dont want to have to go to an Apple store. Its a **** fight. i just want to b able to pay for it and download the bastard

#9 Danz

Danz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:17 AM

I'm only on 10.5.8. Click add to cart. click check out now. checkout as guest....click continue. fill out your details. click continue...and on it goes. The blue 'chat now" button has gone. I assume live chat is offline now. Maybe try again tomorrow during normal hours. It's not that hard.

#10 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

Cheers Danz I assume the steps you outlined are for the disk? I'm after a download, but i will try that link again tomorrow Thanks again mate

#11 manu99

manu99

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1999 posts
  • LocationPerth

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

I do hear that Snow leopard is no longer available. I have the disk i could copy for you.

#12 Danz

Danz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

I assume the steps you outlined are for the disk?

I’m after a download, but i will try that link again tomorrow

Not sure what apple send. It says "free shipping" so I assume they send out a box. But these days most software is a digital download. Printing manuals and burning disks are becoming a thing of the past.

#13 RobNewy

RobNewy

Fight the Fight

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4282 posts
  • LocationEast Melbourne

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Manu, much appreciated but im going to fight the crowds tomorrow and go to the Apple store at Doncaster tomorrow and see what is the go with them Danz, definantly cant find a downloadable version

#14 Danz

Danz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4390 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

Manu, much appreciated but im going to fight the crowds tomorrow and go to the Apple store at Doncaster tomorrow and see what is the go with them

they'll probably just tell you to buy it online. lol. Or you could try the free trial version and upgrade it. http://snow-leopard....om/mac/download

#15 The Good Lord

The Good Lord

Charming Guy with Guitar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1750 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

Mountain lion is the new Snow leopard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users