- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Top public courses within 1 hour of Melbourne Airport
Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 PM
Its not that good either
Keilor isnâ€™t bad.
Hi, my name is Steve & Iâ€™m a golfaholic, I even go to the meetings
Melb Southern Suburbs 3195
He who rules the short game takes home the goldâ€¦Dave Peltz
32369 in the Lexus Cup, Iâ€™m kicking 32370s arse woohoo
Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:19 AM
Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:36 AM
GhettoGolfer, it'll be my last day in melbourne before flying off to NZ (for a wedding and Cape Kidnappers). My wife and I are just looking for a nice course to play before our flight out in the evening. Want to join us? Happy to join you at Growling frog for sure!
Itâ€™s actually royal keilor where board shorts and tank tops are the expected norm.
Donâ€™t forget Tullamarine as well. Nothing like teeing off whilst a 747 is firing on all cylinders on its initial climb. Maxb you looking for some Vic chums for this?
Growling frog would be great. Play that over eynesbury.
Ghetto train â€“ get on it.
Winner C grade OOM #3 Patterson River.
Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:26 PM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:07 PM
Easiest way on to RMW and KH among others is watch out for charity days, usually open to anyone with a handicap... around $120 including lunch is a steal IMO.
Growling Frog and Eynesbury are very similar courses, same architect, generally flat site, repetitive design.
Very enjoyable courses built on sites not providing natural features to build inspiring holes.
Next time, can I suggest you consider some sandbelt courses?
They are considerably more expensive and will require some small effort to arrange letters of introduction, but the quality of the golf is outstanding.
Royal Melbourne West and Kingston Heath are not to be missed. They are truely great courses.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users