- Play Golf - Links Hope Island 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Mar 2015
- The Glades Summer Pass - ($65pp) Limited available 21 Feb 2015
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Mar 2015
- The Cut Golf Course -WA (2@ $99 inc/cart) 30 Jan 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Mar 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Mar 2015
- Forest Resort Creswick 2 @$58 inc cart and logo balls! 25 Feb 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $9 (Save 84%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $19 (Save 67%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Phillip Island Golf Club - $29 (Save 27%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
Top public courses within 1 hour of Melbourne Airport
Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 PM
Its not that good either
Keilor isnâ€™t bad.
Hi, my name is Steve & Iâ€™m a golfaholic, I even go to the meetings
Melb Southern Suburbs 3195
He who rules the short game takes home the goldâ€¦Dave Peltz
32369 in the Lexus Cup, Iâ€™m kicking 32370s arse woohoo
Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:19 AM
Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:36 AM
GhettoGolfer, it'll be my last day in melbourne before flying off to NZ (for a wedding and Cape Kidnappers). My wife and I are just looking for a nice course to play before our flight out in the evening. Want to join us? Happy to join you at Growling frog for sure!
Itâ€™s actually royal keilor where board shorts and tank tops are the expected norm.
Donâ€™t forget Tullamarine as well. Nothing like teeing off whilst a 747 is firing on all cylinders on its initial climb. Maxb you looking for some Vic chums for this?
Growling frog would be great. Play that over eynesbury.
Ghetto train â€“ get on it.
Winner C grade OOM #3 Patterson River.
Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:26 PM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:07 PM
Easiest way on to RMW and KH among others is watch out for charity days, usually open to anyone with a handicap... around $120 including lunch is a steal IMO.
Growling Frog and Eynesbury are very similar courses, same architect, generally flat site, repetitive design.
Very enjoyable courses built on sites not providing natural features to build inspiring holes.
Next time, can I suggest you consider some sandbelt courses?
They are considerably more expensive and will require some small effort to arrange letters of introduction, but the quality of the golf is outstanding.
Royal Melbourne West and Kingston Heath are not to be missed. They are truely great courses.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users