- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
Top public courses within 1 hour of Melbourne Airport
Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 PM
Its not that good either
Keilor isnâ€™t bad.
Hi, my name is Steve & Iâ€™m a golfaholic, I even go to the meetings
Melb Southern Suburbs 3195
He who rules the short game takes home the goldâ€¦Dave Peltz
32369 in the Lexus Cup, Iâ€™m kicking 32370s arse woohoo
Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:19 AM
Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:36 AM
GhettoGolfer, it'll be my last day in melbourne before flying off to NZ (for a wedding and Cape Kidnappers). My wife and I are just looking for a nice course to play before our flight out in the evening. Want to join us? Happy to join you at Growling frog for sure!
Itâ€™s actually royal keilor where board shorts and tank tops are the expected norm.
Donâ€™t forget Tullamarine as well. Nothing like teeing off whilst a 747 is firing on all cylinders on its initial climb. Maxb you looking for some Vic chums for this?
Growling frog would be great. Play that over eynesbury.
Ghetto train â€“ get on it.
Winner C grade OOM #3 Patterson River.
Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:26 PM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:07 PM
Easiest way on to RMW and KH among others is watch out for charity days, usually open to anyone with a handicap... around $120 including lunch is a steal IMO.
Growling Frog and Eynesbury are very similar courses, same architect, generally flat site, repetitive design.
Very enjoyable courses built on sites not providing natural features to build inspiring holes.
Next time, can I suggest you consider some sandbelt courses?
They are considerably more expensive and will require some small effort to arrange letters of introduction, but the quality of the golf is outstanding.
Royal Melbourne West and Kingston Heath are not to be missed. They are truely great courses.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users