Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Top public courses within 1 hour of Melbourne Airport
Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 PM
Its not that good either
Keilor isn’t bad.
Hi, my name is Steve & I’m a golfaholic, I even go to the meetings
Melb Southern Suburbs 3195
He who rules the short game takes home the gold…Dave Peltz
32369 in the Lexus Cup, I’m kicking 32370s arse woohoo
Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:19 AM
Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:36 AM
GhettoGolfer, it'll be my last day in melbourne before flying off to NZ (for a wedding and Cape Kidnappers). My wife and I are just looking for a nice course to play before our flight out in the evening. Want to join us? Happy to join you at Growling frog for sure!
It’s actually royal keilor where board shorts and tank tops are the expected norm.
Don’t forget Tullamarine as well. Nothing like teeing off whilst a 747 is firing on all cylinders on its initial climb. Maxb you looking for some Vic chums for this?
Growling frog would be great. Play that over eynesbury.
Ghetto train – get on it.
Winner C grade OOM #3 Patterson River.
Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:26 PM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:07 PM
Easiest way on to RMW and KH among others is watch out for charity days, usually open to anyone with a handicap... around $120 including lunch is a steal IMO.
Growling Frog and Eynesbury are very similar courses, same architect, generally flat site, repetitive design.
Very enjoyable courses built on sites not providing natural features to build inspiring holes.
Next time, can I suggest you consider some sandbelt courses?
They are considerably more expensive and will require some small effort to arrange letters of introduction, but the quality of the golf is outstanding.
Royal Melbourne West and Kingston Heath are not to be missed. They are truely great courses.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users