- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Top public courses within 1 hour of Melbourne Airport
Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:37 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 PM
Its not that good either
Keilor isnâ€™t bad.
Hi, my name is Steve & Iâ€™m a golfaholic, I even go to the meetings
Melb Southern Suburbs 3195
He who rules the short game takes home the goldâ€¦Dave Peltz
32369 in the Lexus Cup, Iâ€™m kicking 32370s arse woohoo
Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:19 AM
Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:36 AM
GhettoGolfer, it'll be my last day in melbourne before flying off to NZ (for a wedding and Cape Kidnappers). My wife and I are just looking for a nice course to play before our flight out in the evening. Want to join us? Happy to join you at Growling frog for sure!
Itâ€™s actually royal keilor where board shorts and tank tops are the expected norm.
Donâ€™t forget Tullamarine as well. Nothing like teeing off whilst a 747 is firing on all cylinders on its initial climb. Maxb you looking for some Vic chums for this?
Growling frog would be great. Play that over eynesbury.
Ghetto train â€“ get on it.
Winner C grade OOM #3 Patterson River.
Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:26 PM
Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:07 PM
Easiest way on to RMW and KH among others is watch out for charity days, usually open to anyone with a handicap... around $120 including lunch is a steal IMO.
Growling Frog and Eynesbury are very similar courses, same architect, generally flat site, repetitive design.
Very enjoyable courses built on sites not providing natural features to build inspiring holes.
Next time, can I suggest you consider some sandbelt courses?
They are considerably more expensive and will require some small effort to arrange letters of introduction, but the quality of the golf is outstanding.
Royal Melbourne West and Kingston Heath are not to be missed. They are truely great courses.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users