- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
Best Public Holes in Suburban Melbourne
Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:24 AM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:03 PM
Great hole. Narrow green the size of a postage stamp makes it really really tricky!
Par 3 8th at Yarra Bend.
Downhill about 160ish, dense scrub in front of tee boxes and sharp drop off right hand side of green, any fade off the green will end up with a minimum of two shots to get back on the green.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:21 PM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:12 PM
Agree with you 100%. For me its one of the best holes on the course and easily the best par 3, as you mentioned. I hope they leave it in play permanently once all the works are done (if theyâ€™re not already. I havenâ€™t played there in a while)
16th @ Freeway.
TDM â€“ I think the amazing part about this one is that it was unused until they started the re-build of the 14th hole a couple of years back.
Itâ€™s the best par 3 on the course by the length of the straight.
When only the best will do.
And isnâ€™t that ALL the time?
Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:13 AM
+1 Awesome hole that can make or break a round So many ways to play it and so many ways to have it end in tears! I'm a big fan of the Par 3 4th at Cheltenham It wouldn't look out of place on any tier 1 sandbelt course.
18th at Waterford valley. Itâ€™s a doozey!!
2012 C Grade Runner Up OOM#1 Waterford Valley
2012 C Grade Winner OOM#4 Sunshine
- AriGold and Red_Webster like this
Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:20 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:31 PM
What dont you like about 18 at WV?
15th at Sandringham, great shortish par 3.
12th at Growling Frog, super bunkerless par 3 with a front to back tiered green.
1st and 10th at Brighton are pretty neat, shots into both greens offer some good questions. 2 is also good fun short 4.
18th at WV is atrocious.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users