- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Best Public Holes in Suburban Melbourne
Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:24 AM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:03 PM
Great hole. Narrow green the size of a postage stamp makes it really really tricky!
Par 3 8th at Yarra Bend.
Downhill about 160ish, dense scrub in front of tee boxes and sharp drop off right hand side of green, any fade off the green will end up with a minimum of two shots to get back on the green.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:21 PM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:12 PM
Agree with you 100%. For me its one of the best holes on the course and easily the best par 3, as you mentioned. I hope they leave it in play permanently once all the works are done (if theyâ€™re not already. I havenâ€™t played there in a while)
16th @ Freeway.
TDM â€“ I think the amazing part about this one is that it was unused until they started the re-build of the 14th hole a couple of years back.
Itâ€™s the best par 3 on the course by the length of the straight.
When only the best will do.
And isnâ€™t that ALL the time?
Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:13 AM
+1 Awesome hole that can make or break a round So many ways to play it and so many ways to have it end in tears! I'm a big fan of the Par 3 4th at Cheltenham It wouldn't look out of place on any tier 1 sandbelt course.
18th at Waterford valley. Itâ€™s a doozey!!
2012 C Grade Runner Up OOM#1 Waterford Valley
2012 C Grade Winner OOM#4 Sunshine
- AriGold and Red_Webster like this
Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:20 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:31 PM
What dont you like about 18 at WV?
15th at Sandringham, great shortish par 3.
12th at Growling Frog, super bunkerless par 3 with a front to back tiered green.
1st and 10th at Brighton are pretty neat, shots into both greens offer some good questions. 2 is also good fun short 4.
18th at WV is atrocious.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users