- Wakehurst Golf Club: 2 players w/cart (M-F) @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Best Public Holes in Suburban Melbourne
Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:24 AM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:03 PM
Great hole. Narrow green the size of a postage stamp makes it really really tricky!
Par 3 8th at Yarra Bend.
Downhill about 160ish, dense scrub in front of tee boxes and sharp drop off right hand side of green, any fade off the green will end up with a minimum of two shots to get back on the green.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:21 PM
Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:12 PM
Agree with you 100%. For me its one of the best holes on the course and easily the best par 3, as you mentioned. I hope they leave it in play permanently once all the works are done (if theyâ€™re not already. I havenâ€™t played there in a while)
16th @ Freeway.
TDM â€“ I think the amazing part about this one is that it was unused until they started the re-build of the 14th hole a couple of years back.
Itâ€™s the best par 3 on the course by the length of the straight.
When only the best will do.
And isnâ€™t that ALL the time?
Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:13 AM
+1 Awesome hole that can make or break a round So many ways to play it and so many ways to have it end in tears! I'm a big fan of the Par 3 4th at Cheltenham It wouldn't look out of place on any tier 1 sandbelt course.
18th at Waterford valley. Itâ€™s a doozey!!
2012 C Grade Runner Up OOM#1 Waterford Valley
2012 C Grade Winner OOM#4 Sunshine
- AriGold and Red_Webster like this
Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:20 PM
Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:31 PM
What dont you like about 18 at WV?
15th at Sandringham, great shortish par 3.
12th at Growling Frog, super bunkerless par 3 with a front to back tiered green.
1st and 10th at Brighton are pretty neat, shots into both greens offer some good questions. 2 is also good fun short 4.
18th at WV is atrocious.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users