- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
How many strokes?
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:05 AM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:45 AM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:54 AM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:26 PM
That wasn't a well known trumpet player, was it Goldy???? ;-)
It depends on who is doing the counting.
Iâ€™ve played with a few that have 7 clear hits, no drops, no GURâ€¦and still can count only to 5.
Kicking arse and taking names since 2012.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:47 AM
So the decision should be made by the Match committee & it is on their decision that the correct score would be decided. As a past member of Match committees I would have some sympathy for Pegs interpretation.Although it could also be deemed that there was no relief available under the GUR rule in which case the player has taken a drop that he was not entitled to & thus played from a wrong place.So basically he has taken an unplayable and a drop from that spot.
Are you sure? See Decision 34-3/6.
Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:49 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users