Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 9 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Marking ball when off the green?
Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:19 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:38 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:56 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:33 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:36 PM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:54 AM
Agree with Dulberf. If leaving your ball in place might assist another player, then you must continue with the marking and lifting.
Interesting. So if you move to mark your ball that is close to the hole and the player about to chip says, “Leave it there pal, it will be right”, then you have to continue to mark it because it may assist him by stopping his ball closer to the hole?
Who get penalised for the breach? Both players?
This has happened to me a couple of times where someone has says not to bother marking my ball. Will I tell them in future that it is in the rules that I must?
“Where did THAT go?”
Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:12 AM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:12 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:22 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:58 PM
And be careful who you let lift your ball. A much better and more experienced golfer asked if he could lift my ball in a bunker. Watched approvingly as he lifted it very carefully , one finger and thumb on each side . Then dusted it off on his shirt and threw it to me. We both got up and down, but only one of us made par :-(
Placing the ball in a pocket or brushing it in any way not only could but almost certainly would result in a penalty.
Only if the course was bone dry and the ball was seen by someone else as totally clean before it was picked up would let the player of the hook.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users