- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
Marking ball when off the green?
Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:19 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:38 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:56 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:33 PM
Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:36 PM
Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:54 AM
Agree with Dulberf. If leaving your ball in place might assist another player, then you must continue with the marking and lifting.
Interesting. So if you move to mark your ball that is close to the hole and the player about to chip says, â€śLeave it there pal, it will be rightâ€ť, then you have to continue to mark it because it may assist him by stopping his ball closer to the hole?
Who get penalised for the breach? Both players?
This has happened to me a couple of times where someone has says not to bother marking my ball. Will I tell them in future that it is in the rules that I must?
â€śWhere did THAT go?â€ť
Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:12 AM
Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:12 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:22 AM
Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:58 PM
And be careful who you let lift your ball. A much better and more experienced golfer asked if he could lift my ball in a bunker. Watched approvingly as he lifted it very carefully , one finger and thumb on each side . Then dusted it off on his shirt and threw it to me. We both got up and down, but only one of us made par :-(
Placing the ball in a pocket or brushing it in any way not only could but almost certainly would result in a penalty.
Only if the course was bone dry and the ball was seen by someone else as totally clean before it was picked up would let the player of the hook.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users