Teetime Specials

• Devilbend Golf Club - Thu & Fri $35 incl cart!!
    For only $35pp 18holes incl cart. Book quick for this great deal!!
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlets Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $49 (Save 44%) (WAS $89.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart
  • Trafalgar Golf Club - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0)
    18 Holes Walking $40 for cart hire at the club
  • Phillip Island Golf Club - $38 (Save 0%) (WAS $38.0)
    18 Holes Walking
  • Drouin Golf
    18 Holes Walking
  • Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $39 (Save 60%) (WAS $99.0)
    18 Holes incl. Cart Carts Must be Back By 5:30 no guarantee of 18 holes ON COURSE AND DRIVING RANGE Dress Regulations Suitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Tailored pants Tailored shorts (Plain Coloured Cargo Shorts will be accepted. camouflage or multi coloured cargo shorts will not be accepted) Skirts/ Skorts Collared Shirt/ Mock style Golf Shirt Anklet sport or full length socks Clean Golf shoe or flat soled sport shoe (no metal spikes) Exception: Children under the age of 12 when accompanied by a suitably attired adult may wear T-Shirt or mock style top Unsuitable Attire: Ladies and Gents Denim pants or denim shorts of any type Tracksuit pants Board shorts or elastic waist/ draw string shorts T-Shirts (of any sort) and Singlets Thongs, sandals or shoes without socks Football jerseys/jumpers Metal spiked and/or open toed golf shoes
Photo

"Third Person Thursday"

• Please log in to reply
949 replies to this topic

#1 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12252 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

I just noticed that today is the third Thursday of the month ... which means it's once again ......... "Third Person Thursday". That being the case ........... GPJ likes that idea. GPJ thinks it is a fine institution, Third Person Thursday ........... and that it should be held more often, and celebrated widely across the land. GPJ would like to see it declared a national Holiday in fact. If it were to be so, GPJ thinks that there would be much rejoicing, and celebrating in the streets. So, GPJ wishes you all a happy "Third Person Thursday" ... and GPJ hopes there are many more to come.
  • dypeChareeFah likes this

#2 Bumpun_Beetle

Bumpun_Beetle

don't you member me?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5144 posts
  • Locationeight point nine-six warning points

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

I am the second person, only more more to join us and we are there

#3 Bumpun_Beetle

Bumpun_Beetle

don't you member me?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5144 posts
  • Locationeight point nine-six warning points

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:11 PM

I wonder who the thrid person will be ??

#4 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12252 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

I am the second person, only more more to join us and we are there

{Bump’s Movember Page}
I am number six double three

No you're not .. GPJ says "MoBumpStache" was the second person, not someone called "I".

#5 TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1404 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:16 PM

Does that mean that I cannot join in ?

#6 Smergen

Smergen

Green Egg Goat Smuggla

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 11356 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

Smergen would like to think that OOMBET was somewhat of a pioneer of "Third Person" speak and would therefore like both to be welcomed as valued members of Third Person Thursday. What a fine tradition you have set up here GPJ. Smergen thinks it's tops.

#7 Goldy

Goldy

Bluto Snr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21908 posts
  • LocationAnimal House

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:47 PM

Goldy thinks those who speak in the third person are wankers. Goldy rests his case.

#8 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12252 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

LOFT. the real reason why my handicap is where it is!
Don’t know about LOFT I’ve got the IBF’s
Became a Grandpa 12/4/12, a furure caddy in waiting.

GPJ says ......... thy are henceforth to be banned from Third Person Thursday . for the duration of ........ one month Steve.

#9 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12252 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Smergen would like to think that OOMBET was somewhat of a pioneer of “Third Person” speak and would therefore like both to be welcomed as valued members of Third Person Thursday.

What a fine tradition you have set up here GPJ. Smergen thinks it’s tops.

OOMBET 3.0 – The Wait is Nearly Over

Smoldy… Here ’till Tuesday. Try the veal.

VTP #008

GPJ says Smergen is indeed a highly valued "member", along with OOMBet, who GPJ believes ..... are soon to become the official ISG sponsor of "Third Person Thursday". GPJ says that OOMBet will be welcomed as chief sponsor ....... on the sole proviso that OOMbet does not put out any TV ads along the lines of that annoying Blinky Bill, Waterhouse prick.

#10 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12252 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

Goldy thinks those who speak in the third person are wankers.

Goldy rests his case.

Smoldy.
Kicking arse and taking names since 2012.

GPJ says Goldy can rest on his case ............ or even on his laurels if he likes .... but nothing will stop "Third Person Thursday" from sweeping "the world", as GPJ and others, know it today.

#11 koiom K. Frenzy

koiom K. Frenzy

AKA Details Available Next Business Day

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2780 posts
  • LocationBack in town

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

Koiom thinks this thread would be popular with WWE wrestlers

#12 TOLMIJ

TOLMIJ

Golf is great IMO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12086 posts
  • LocationSorry. IMHO

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

Third person day is good acording to tol, he has a problem though why not third person mon, tue, wed, fri. Tol would like the committee to discuss his proposition.

#13 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12252 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Tol, GPJ says that "Third Person Thursday" only works cause it rhymes ......... and that it naturally fits into the "third" Thursday of every month, only. GPJ thinks "Third Person Monday" for example, would "suck" basically. GPJ thinks however, that Tol, is a fine chap indeed, and that if there were in fact a committee for Third Person Thursday, that he would indeed raise the issue on Tol's behalf ......... regardless of GPJ's own personal thoughts.

#14 TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

TaylarsDad

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1404 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:35 AM

LOFT. the real reason why my handicap is where it is!
Don’t know about LOFT I’ve got the IBF’s
Became a Grandpa 12/4/12, a furure caddy in waiting.

GPJ says …...... thy are henceforth to be banned from Third Person Thursday . for the duration of …..... one month Steve.

http://www.golflink.com.au/...
Birdie – “The ball of many miles”,St. Andrews Beach 2011
Longdrive Champion – Growling Frog 2011, A Grade Waterford Valley 2012, Bendigo 2012.
Shot 69, using 68’s – 26/12/11.

Ok then, Me Myself & I are going fishing instead, in Steves new boat. with a bit of luck I will catch more fish than Steve and Steve expects Me to catch more than he does, so should be a good day for all of us ! At least he n me won't be alone.

#15 TOLMIJ

TOLMIJ

Golf is great IMO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 12086 posts
  • LocationSorry. IMHO

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:06 AM

Tol, GPJ says that “Third Person Thursday” only works cause it rhymes …...... and that it naturally fits into the “third” Thursday of every month, only.

GPJ thinks “Third Person Monday” for example, would “suck” basically.

GPJ thinks however, that Tol, is a fine chap indeed, and that if there were in fact a committee for Third Person Thursday, that he would indeed raise the issue on Tol’s behalf …...... regardless of GPJ’s own personal thoughts.

http://www.golflink.com.au/...
Birdie – “The ball of many miles”,St. Andrews Beach 2011
Longdrive Champion – Growling Frog 2011, A Grade Waterford Valley 2012, Bendigo 2012.
Shot 69, using 68’s – 26/12/11.

Tol stated his admiration for GPJs gushing endorsement for the aforementioned committee, however due to circumstances beyond his control( married ) he has asked for the place to be given away to a more accessible candidate. Tol does however remain committed to third person Thursday.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users