Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us Â»
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- Palm Meadows' Monday Masters Competition 14 Apr 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy in March play in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- WIN A 3mth membership! The Cut Golf Course ($75 w/cart) 31 Mar 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 Mar 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $99) 31 Mar 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- US MASTERS LESSON DEAL- PRIVATE GOLF LESSONS FOR $30….that’s HALF PRICE (SAVE $30) 13 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart and Range Balls - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Eynesbury Golf Course - $59.5 (Save 0%) (WAS $59.5) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes cart hire. Top 100 course
- Hills Golf Club - $25 (Save 64%) (WAS $70.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart 18 holes is not guaranteed at this rate. Start times are not flexible.
- Wynnum Golf Club - $31 (Save 22%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking Carts available, contact the Pro Shop (07) 3396 3546
Nothing succeeds like insouciance!!
Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:18 AM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:58 AM
Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:18 AM
Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:27 AM
Yes I have heard and read up on them a bit and even put it into practice. Can't remember what my key was but it was some little rhyme. Found it a bit far removed and distracting from the task at hand - as though it disconnected you from the game altogether. Now I just try and keep the image of the target in my mind and swing with trust and purpose. Definately no swing mechanics thoughts though. Ahhhh that was it! My grandfather tells the story of Jim Shelley who in his small town in the 40's ran nude from the washhouse to the laundry to fetch the towel he forgot and was seen by 2 primary school teachers walking to work - Miss Stottard and Mills. He was given 3 years hard labour in jail!!! The townsfolk made up a little ditty that I adopted some 70 years later as my clear key. It went... How do you do Jim Shelley how are you? How do you do Jim Shelley how are you? When Misses Mills and Stottard past, Why didn't you cover up your arse? How do you do Jim Shelley how are you?
Just testing. Obviously no one has heard of Clear Keys.
For tuition in Sydney call Paul Hart (TheDart) 0412 070 820.
Terry Hillâ€™s, St. Michaelâ€™s or Duntryleague Golf Club Orange
An official iseekgolf.com teaching panelist.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users