- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Ewan Porter's book released
Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:37 AM
Known as one of the gameâ€™s most fiery and feisty competitors, he has seen and experienced it all. He reveals the truth about substance abuse and rampant sexual infidelity by golfers on tour. He goes head to head with Donald Trump, and watches as his girlfriend gives President Bill Clinton a golf lesson on his 65th birthday.Good on Ewan. I hope his book does well.
Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:31 PM
Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:44 AM
Having just read a few chapters, you make a large point of explaining how cocky and brash you were at the beginning. You mention remorse about your dealings with Radar. In hindsight do you regard your attitude with pride or shame, or just accept it for what it was ?
Nothing but the truth in here guys! Feel free to throw any questions my way.
Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:29 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users