- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
A twist on learning
Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:05 AM
Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:14 AM
Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:05 AM
Bowdo got to single figures with the above setup. His words. I'd imagine he'd need more to turn pro. As for the add loft or deloft that is one option. The thing I've found with the less club scenario is you think more about your next shot or course management. Just my opinion.
Know for a fact bowdo had more clubs than that in his bag.
Basically the more clubs you use the less effort you need to put into working out how to add loft or deloft the club in hand .
Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:15 AM
Speedgolf in it's essence is for very fit and healthy people. The concept however is for quick decision making and thought processing. It explains alot how our walk from one shot to another can cause over processing the next shot. I'm not suggesting we all run a 6 km course in under a hour.
I just had a look at speedgolf,SHITE,that aint for everyone and im on top of that listâ€¦................its just gotta be a fitness thing right?
Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:48 AM
Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:51 PM
Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:04 AM
Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:30 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users