Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 9 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
7 Signs you are a golf tragic
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:31 PM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:46 PM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:17 PM
Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:19 AM
not there yet but have played the putt putt course with the same vigour as on any green. Add to the list - "Watching PGA golf tournament on pay TV over Liverpool vs Man Utd soccer match"
you turn up to your kids birthday party at putt-putt with your $400 customised scotty cameron putter….
Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:00 AM
Reminds me of the time my wife came into the bedroom dressed in next to nothing, and threw a velvet rope on my chest and said, "Tie me up and you can do anything you want", So I tied her up quick as and took off out the bedroom door, only to hear her yell, "What are you going to do?", And I replied, "I'm going to play golf".
8). When you are faced with “golf course or intercourse” you
choose the former.
“The difference in golf and government is that in golf you cannot improve your lie.”
Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:43 AM
I agree 100% with all of this. This is the only time I iron my clothes. I dont even iron my work clothes.
1 the weather could be pissing rain sideways and you still think its fine for golf – crap for everything else but fine for golf
2 You scour ebay everyday looking for bargains and more crap that you think will be the magical club to go in your bag that will catapault you to a 3 handicap – yet in reality will end up ISG classifieds in 4 days! or LESS
3 when speaking with folks about non golf stuff you use terms like – he will struggle to make par from that mess (like a messy desk)
4 You study Bobby Lockes putting style via the internet thinking hey this might work for me.
5 You must have owned ateast 20 putters in your life, if you havent I’m sorry youre don’t qualify
6 You take more time choosing an oufit for saturdays stableford comp than you do for going out with your’e missus
7 You remember your’e best score – how many putts you had, hell you remember what you said as you drained the last putt but YOU can’t remember to pick up the milk and bread on the way home despite 2 text text messages to remind you to do so!
8 When you go on holidays you’re wife is looking at the local tourist sites, cafe’s and youre googling to see if there is a golf course close by – EVEN if you don’t have clubs
9 You will happily pick up an old scuffed up hot dot or DDH and throw it in your bag should you find one in the bush – and value it the same as a brand new shiny Titleist Pro V1x
10 Your forget things all the time during the week – BUT you know youre tee time for Saturday
Its interesting I now work with people with addictions and I can see how I’m addicted to golf, infact most poeople are addicted to something – ours just happens to be golf.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users