- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
7 Signs you are a golf tragic
Posted 08 November 2012 - 06:31 PM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:46 PM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 10:17 PM
Posted 09 November 2012 - 12:19 AM
not there yet but have played the putt putt course with the same vigour as on any green. Add to the list - "Watching PGA golf tournament on pay TV over Liverpool vs Man Utd soccer match"
you turn up to your kids birthday party at putt-putt with your $400 customised scotty cameron putterâ€¦.
Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:00 AM
Reminds me of the time my wife came into the bedroom dressed in next to nothing, and threw a velvet rope on my chest and said, "Tie me up and you can do anything you want", So I tied her up quick as and took off out the bedroom door, only to hear her yell, "What are you going to do?", And I replied, "I'm going to play golf".
8). When you are faced with â€śgolf course or intercourseâ€ť you
choose the former.
â€śThe difference in golf and government is that in golf you cannot improve your lie.â€ť
Posted 09 November 2012 - 02:44 AM
same as me!
1. One a month
3. They havent all gotten the hint yet but weâ€™re getting there!
5. Absolute Tick on that one
6. not yet..
7. Iâ€™ve put the mark at 64
So not a 100% golf tragic yet but on my way!
Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:43 AM
I agree 100% with all of this. This is the only time I iron my clothes. I dont even iron my work clothes.
1 the weather could be pissing rain sideways and you still think its fine for golf â€“ crap for everything else but fine for golf
2 You scour ebay everyday looking for bargains and more crap that you think will be the magical club to go in your bag that will catapault you to a 3 handicap â€“ yet in reality will end up ISG classifieds in 4 days! or LESS
3 when speaking with folks about non golf stuff you use terms like â€“ he will struggle to make par from that mess (like a messy desk)
4 You study Bobby Lockes putting style via the internet thinking hey this might work for me.
5 You must have owned ateast 20 putters in your life, if you havent Iâ€™m sorry youre donâ€™t qualify
6 You take more time choosing an oufit for saturdays stableford comp than you do for going out with yourâ€™e missus
7 You remember yourâ€™e best score â€“ how many putts you had, hell you remember what you said as you drained the last putt but YOU canâ€™t remember to pick up the milk and bread on the way home despite 2 text text messages to remind you to do so!
8 When you go on holidays youâ€™re wife is looking at the local tourist sites, cafeâ€™s and youre googling to see if there is a golf course close by â€“ EVEN if you donâ€™t have clubs
9 You will happily pick up an old scuffed up hot dot or DDH and throw it in your bag should you find one in the bush â€“ and value it the same as a brand new shiny Titleist Pro V1x
10 Your forget things all the time during the week â€“ BUT you know youre tee time for Saturday
Its interesting I now work with people with addictions and I can see how Iâ€™m addicted to golf, infact most poeople are addicted to something â€“ ours just happens to be golf.
We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give. Winston Churchill
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users