- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Technique for sandy lies
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:35 AM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:01 AM
Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:40 PM
The overwhelming desire to hit it solid often mitigates the possibility of hitting an effective shot.yep spot on GS the harder you try and hit this little bunter the more chance of missing the ball or target intended. i use a 4i pretty much how you describe i can & have threaded it through some skinny gaps no high risk stuff just a good 3m or 4m opening most hi cappers try and go over when under is sooo much easier
Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:07 AM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 07:57 AM
now thats thinking out side the square i like
Solid contact and scoring donâ€™t always meshâ€¦ I once sculled a 9-iron out of a bad lie in a bunker 130m on purpose because hitting it solid was not going to happen. My mates said it was the worst birdie theyâ€™d seenâ€”had to tell â€˜em it was one of the best.
When youâ€™re in a bad lie, sometimes you have to make a â€˜badâ€™ swing to get a â€˜goodâ€™ shot.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users