- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
plane of motion
Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:21 PM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:20 AM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:28 AM
Every comment I have read on this forum from TGM people about the backswing focuses on the right arm. Your post was the very first (I have read from a TGM'er) focusing on the left arm. Yes I was being complimentary.
What do you mean by that razaar?
Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:00 AM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:54 PM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:46 PM
Brownie, best advice I can give you about the golf swing is to persevere with left side control and let the right arm be a guide, support and brace (but never in control). Learn to do functions in everyday life with the left hand, writing is an example. It will also work the right side of your brain making your game more creative and less technical. With left arm control you will be able to advance the right forearm on the right elbow in the backswing creating arm torque and more power, something not possible with right arm control. The list of advantages is long.
Yes ,I see where your coming from,all good.
Bad news is Im a very much right arm player,its just my preference,the other side of the coin is that I do realise we were given 2 arms,I would be a fool not to examine every option we haveâ€¦.
I have never knocked any one else,s teachings,but for me the TGM suits my very inquistive mindâ€¦..its not a different golf swing,or techniqueâ€¦.........its just a book of the golf swing
Its not for every one ,but its for meâ€¦.cheers friend
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:40 PM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:47 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:43 AM
Good golfer are hitters ... just saying TGM majority of the top 100 coaches have read the book and studied TGM that's a fact. Sean Foley, Mac O'Grady, S&T adopted their teaching principles from TGM. Majority of the top 100 have integrated the TGM into their coaching. Brownman there is a world coaching group and there was a poll done. They said who do we thank for helping teaching principles today. Homer Kelly was nominated in the top 3.
ISGâ€¦.....plane of motionâ€¦.........veiwsâ€¦.219
LBGâ€¦...plane of motionâ€¦.........veiwsâ€¦..3,440
postsâ€¦.159â€¦.........and still going
I reckon we must have it down patâ€¦.........just saying
Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:28 PM
ISGâ€¦â€¦..plane of motionâ€¦â€¦......veiwsâ€¦.219
LBGâ€¦â€¦plane of motionâ€¦â€¦......veiwsâ€¦..3,440
postsâ€¦.159â€¦â€¦......and still going
I reckon we must have it down patâ€¦â€¦......just saying
Good golfer are hitters â€¦ just saying
TGM majority of the top 100 coaches have read the book and studied TGM thatâ€™s a fact. Sean Foley, Mac Oâ€™Grady, S&T adopted their teaching principles from TGM. Majority of the top 100 have integrated the TGM into their coaching.
Brownman there is a world coaching group and there was a poll done. They said who do we thank for helping teaching principles today. Homer Kelly was nominated in the top 3.
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:19 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:19 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:01 AM
Maybe because it had its origin in a home garage with two beginners to the game. It is a strange story, one even stranger to believe. Like it wasn't as if there wasn't any important instructional material published, 60 years beforehand. There was and one would have to be retarded to assume that HK didn't have access to it. He did. Maybe he wrote his little book in code to confuse the issue. That he did also. Like I said it is a strange tale.
TGM not being grass roots after 42 years disappoints me on golf teaching intelligence.
Grass roots â€“ it has hardly penetrated the top 10%. Even those donâ€™t give it much credit, they just re brand it. It is key that new thinkers have the full story to think with â€“ not what â€śtheyâ€ť think is important.
I will have to lower my expectations or lengthen the time line on enlightenment.
For tuition in Sydney call Paul Hart (TheDart) 0412 070 820.
Terry Hillâ€™s, St. Michaelâ€™s or Duntryleague Golf Club Orange
An official iseekgolf.com teaching panelist.
Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:32 PM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:53 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users