Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 9 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
plane of motion
Posted 05 November 2012 - 11:21 PM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:20 AM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:28 AM
Every comment I have read on this forum from TGM people about the backswing focuses on the right arm. Your post was the very first (I have read from a TGM'er) focusing on the left arm. Yes I was being complimentary.
What do you mean by that razaar?
Posted 06 November 2012 - 08:00 AM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:54 PM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 06:46 PM
Brownie, best advice I can give you about the golf swing is to persevere with left side control and let the right arm be a guide, support and brace (but never in control). Learn to do functions in everyday life with the left hand, writing is an example. It will also work the right side of your brain making your game more creative and less technical. With left arm control you will be able to advance the right forearm on the right elbow in the backswing creating arm torque and more power, something not possible with right arm control. The list of advantages is long.
Yes ,I see where your coming from,all good.
Bad news is Im a very much right arm player,its just my preference,the other side of the coin is that I do realise we were given 2 arms,I would be a fool not to examine every option we have….
I have never knocked any one else,s teachings,but for me the TGM suits my very inquistive mind…..its not a different golf swing,or technique….........its just a book of the golf swing
Its not for every one ,but its for me….cheers friend
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:40 PM
Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:47 PM
Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:43 AM
Good golfer are hitters ... just saying TGM majority of the top 100 coaches have read the book and studied TGM that's a fact. Sean Foley, Mac O'Grady, S&T adopted their teaching principles from TGM. Majority of the top 100 have integrated the TGM into their coaching. Brownman there is a world coaching group and there was a poll done. They said who do we thank for helping teaching principles today. Homer Kelly was nominated in the top 3.
ISG….....plane of motion….........veiws….219
LBG…...plane of motion….........veiws…..3,440
posts….159….........and still going
I reckon we must have it down pat….........just saying
Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:28 PM
ISG……..plane of motion……......veiws….219
LBG……plane of motion……......veiws…..3,440
posts….159……......and still going
I reckon we must have it down pat……......just saying
Good golfer are hitters … just saying
TGM majority of the top 100 coaches have read the book and studied TGM that’s a fact. Sean Foley, Mac O’Grady, S&T adopted their teaching principles from TGM. Majority of the top 100 have integrated the TGM into their coaching.
Brownman there is a world coaching group and there was a poll done. They said who do we thank for helping teaching principles today. Homer Kelly was nominated in the top 3.
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:19 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:19 AM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:01 AM
Maybe because it had its origin in a home garage with two beginners to the game. It is a strange story, one even stranger to believe. Like it wasn't as if there wasn't any important instructional material published, 60 years beforehand. There was and one would have to be retarded to assume that HK didn't have access to it. He did. Maybe he wrote his little book in code to confuse the issue. That he did also. Like I said it is a strange tale.
TGM not being grass roots after 42 years disappoints me on golf teaching intelligence.
Grass roots – it has hardly penetrated the top 10%. Even those don’t give it much credit, they just re brand it. It is key that new thinkers have the full story to think with – not what “they” think is important.
I will have to lower my expectations or lengthen the time line on enlightenment.
For tuition in Sydney call Paul Hart (TheDart) 0412 070 820.
Terry Hill’s, St. Michael’s or Duntryleague Golf Club Orange
An official iseekgolf.com teaching panelist.
Posted 13 December 2012 - 01:32 PM
Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:53 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users