5 replies to this topic

#1 haris

haris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

Hi any comments on my swing would be appreciated. Thanks. By the way I am playing off 10. Here is the link

#2 Shanks4ever

Shanks4ever

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2287 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

Nice action. Would like to see a little more knee flex at address.

#3 HeadPro

HeadPro

Head Pro

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1761 posts
  • LocationGold Coast, Australia

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

Hey haris, nice swing. Why are you playing off a 10, why not lower?

#4 haris

haris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:24 AM

I havent played all too much this year, however I do not see myself being much lower then a ten. What do you think I should be off?

#5 golfsavvy

golfsavvy

Golfsavvy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 680 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

You could be a 5 or 6 without too much trouble. You have an effective swing, not unlike Fred Couples. I'd say Fred focuses and releases more energy than you do through impact. You appear to be trying to hit it harder, by which I mean there is more energy happening after impact. This is evidenced by the 3/4 finish position in which Fred has folded his left arm and you have a bit of a (hate to say it) chicken-wing hold-on position. It's not bad, it just means there is some energy that wasn't released. Freddy's move is one for you to work with. You might note that he maintains his spine angle longer which also helps with release... Take it for what it is -- observations from afar. Your choices on-course are probably more important, as you could improve your swing and not improve your score much. There is a difference between improving your swing and improving your game. All in all, being compared to Freddy is a good thing!

#6 haris

haris

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:47 AM

Thanks for the comments, much appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users