- Wakehurst Golf Club: 2 players w/cart (M-F) @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Tree should have been staked
Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:52 PM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:32 AM
Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:14 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:39 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:45 AM
Posted 11 November 2012 - 05:14 PM
I agree with you about it being a poor method of identifying trees needing protection, but the two clublength scenario you present could be applied to several situations already permitted by the rules. If a player takes relief from an unplayable lie, two long putter lengths might be enough to give a player total relief from the situation, whereas a player measuring clublengths with their driver might still face some impediments. In almost every scenario requiring a player using a club to determine a dropping point, a player with a longer club in the bag receives a potential advantage. I've always thought that fixed distances should apply to dropping procedures, but not sure how they could be consistently measured.
2cl height is a poor way of identifying trees needing protection.
There are many trees and bushes under that height well able to stand any rough treatment. Would you say a 5 + year old gorse plantation needs protection?
Anyway, would a player with a long putter get relief when one without would not?
If stakes may disappear, then coloured labels or tape should be applied in addition.
Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:53 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users