Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- Mercure Palm Meadows Ladies Amateur Cup 9 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
The Commitment Ladder
Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:47 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:04 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:25 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:28 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:41 PM
deano i used you as an eg as you can seriously play, half the blokes here wish they have what you have, it wasnt a derogatory remark questioning your work ethic. more some have it and some dont & you do. hope that makes sense Kiwi
Bowdo has talked about ‘natural ability’ before. Pfffftt
I had ALOT of coaching and beat thousands of balls in my early 20’s. I believe getting low is more about mental toughness and desire. I have played and lost and had epic battles with many opponents with dodgy swings but can get it round. A pretty swing is not the end and be all.
I recently had a playing lesson and it was quite the eye opener, having played with many mates who are pro’s a lesson is very different and a fantastic tool for advancing your game, anyone serious about their game should do it.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:50 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:53 PM
i am a single figure player and not lazy have no dreams of getting way better as i think the fun side has taken over like the team games side off golf
Humans are generally lazy. We want things to come easy to us.
If i was a single figure player with dreams of making it on tour, i’d be “whatever it takes”. But for the majority of us social players, the commitment can float anywhere from hope to until.
Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:55 PM
thanks mate i was hoping that was the case
Kiwi…...Mate, no that never crossed my mind lol
I was trying to highlight there is a lot of work and coaching required. Not many would pick up golf clubs and play well without a lot of work. I admire the way you work and want to improve, I’m lucky I started young and stumbled upon a great coach who I had for 20 years so the game comes “easily”.
Just goes to show how the written word gets misinterpreted so much on here :-)
Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:15 AM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:40 AM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:07 AM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:50 PM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:26 PM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:36 PM
GG i feel for you mate, i totally understand your frustration and am fully aware off your situation. BUT if you practice the wrong thing over and over again you will always feel like you are sinking then we get desperate and try ****. I know lessons arent what you can do at the moment but that is what you need. Some fresh input and a new direction. then you will be killing it. i would rank you unless/untill Hobbit
Depressed – there is no option for depressed!!!
Lol i cycle through all of those rungs and to be honest I’m not sure where I fit on the ladder. Practice every week on Chipping, putting, swinging, practice rounds etc. ive kinda lost my way and can’t get back.
Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:59 AM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:36 PM
Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:26 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users