- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Pull left with Driver - causes and fixes
Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:14 AM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:10 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:18 PM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:11 PM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:10 AM
Sav, what if you can't help your left foot spinning out because the ligaments in your ankle are stuffed from footy? My left groin/hip are also weak through impact and struggle to maintain a stiff left side to brace against. Any suggestions?
A pull is an over-rotation and release. Path is left, face position is left. But if itâ€™s only a few times per round it suggests a set-up problem vs. swing problem.
If the ball is too far forward, and/or you set up with your left foot turned â€˜outâ€™ too far toward the target, either can cause an over-rotation. Strong grip variances can also cause a closed face, but usually result in pull hooksâ€¦
Also, when you try to hit it farther your left foot may be unstable, rolling or spinning out, which can also cause over-rotation.
Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:00 AM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:42 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users