Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2013
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson and 18 holes- Brisbane 31 Jan 2014
- Gift voucher: PGA Golf Lesson- Brisbane 31 Dec 2013
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 2 @$20 inc post 30 Dec 2013
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Pull left with Driver - causes and fixes
Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:14 AM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:10 PM
Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:18 PM
Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:11 PM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 02:10 AM
Sav, what if you can't help your left foot spinning out because the ligaments in your ankle are stuffed from footy? My left groin/hip are also weak through impact and struggle to maintain a stiff left side to brace against. Any suggestions?
A pull is an over-rotation and release. Path is left, face position is left. But if it’s only a few times per round it suggests a set-up problem vs. swing problem.
If the ball is too far forward, and/or you set up with your left foot turned ‘out’ too far toward the target, either can cause an over-rotation. Strong grip variances can also cause a closed face, but usually result in pull hooks…
Also, when you try to hit it farther your left foot may be unstable, rolling or spinning out, which can also cause over-rotation.
Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:00 AM
Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:42 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users