- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
Where's my Game? RobNewys thoughts
Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:54 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:08 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:09 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:28 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:40 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:43 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:43 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:54 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:22 AM
Muzz, youre short game range practice. Grass or mats? Friggin hate matsat the range (mats) i will only hit say 10 balls to a 75m target 5 each with 52 & 56. i am pretty dialed in for that range the 56 is full and the 52 about 80% no delicate stuff round the putting green say 2m or 3m off, little 60 deg chips pick a landing zone, pop a T in the ground hit the T the ball goes in you will be surprised how many you hole as you drop handicap your short game needs to be ramped up when you play look at the landing zone not the flag at home randomly just before dinner or heading in side i will grab a bucket 3 balls and my 60 put the bucket 12m away hit the bucket on the full 30 minutes worth when at the range i always try and finish with at least 30 minutes putting. The boss has told me "putting is 80% of your game" kiwi
Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:25 AM
time for another lesson dude B grade has an opening
My last lesson was 3 weeks before Pattoâ€¦.and we all know how that turned out.
It takes time to put the things learnt in the lesson into play. As Muzz said, the coach would say not to take it out onto the track. Not until it becomes part of your swing DNA. Iâ€™m only now getting the advantage of it.
Give it time Rob. Lessons. New course. Different game plan.
Give yourself a breakâ€¦.itâ€™s not easy.
There you goâ€¦.advice from a 20+ hackerâ€¦..seems like we can all have a crack now!
Coming soon to a quality televisual device near you.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users