- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Where's my Game? RobNewys thoughts
Posted 05 October 2012 - 05:54 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:08 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:09 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:28 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:40 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:43 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:43 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:54 AM
Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:22 AM
Muzz, youre short game range practice. Grass or mats? Friggin hate matsat the range (mats) i will only hit say 10 balls to a 75m target 5 each with 52 & 56. i am pretty dialed in for that range the 56 is full and the 52 about 80% no delicate stuff round the putting green say 2m or 3m off, little 60 deg chips pick a landing zone, pop a T in the ground hit the T the ball goes in you will be surprised how many you hole as you drop handicap your short game needs to be ramped up when you play look at the landing zone not the flag at home randomly just before dinner or heading in side i will grab a bucket 3 balls and my 60 put the bucket 12m away hit the bucket on the full 30 minutes worth when at the range i always try and finish with at least 30 minutes putting. The boss has told me "putting is 80% of your game" kiwi
Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:25 AM
time for another lesson dude B grade has an opening
My last lesson was 3 weeks before Pattoâ€¦.and we all know how that turned out.
It takes time to put the things learnt in the lesson into play. As Muzz said, the coach would say not to take it out onto the track. Not until it becomes part of your swing DNA. Iâ€™m only now getting the advantage of it.
Give it time Rob. Lessons. New course. Different game plan.
Give yourself a breakâ€¦.itâ€™s not easy.
There you goâ€¦.advice from a 20+ hackerâ€¦..seems like we can all have a crack now!
Coming soon to a quality televisual device near you.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users