- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:49 AM
Posted 01 October 2012 - 02:23 AM
Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:18 AM
Out of interest, can you change caddies during a round?
If the player has a caddie heâ€™s not allowed to have anyone else giving him advice.
The player is correct that he canâ€™t be penalised for recieving advice he hasnâ€™t asked for (e.g. a guy in the crowd shouting â€śhit a 5-iron), but if it continues the player should do his best to stop it.
This case is different.
It certainly seems to me that the player is trying to circumvent the Rules by bringing the friend with him and by taking him onto the putting green as well. He doesnâ€™t ask this friend but he doesnâ€™t stop the advice from coming.
The player is breaching Rule 8-1 on advice, and he is doing in a manner that in my opinion could warrant a disqualification under Rule 33-7.
It could also be said to a breach of Rule 6-4 on caddies, but this is a deliberate act during the entire round, and 4 penalty strokes for that would be wrong IMO
Hit it where they mow
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users