Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us Â»
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- Palm Meadows' Monday Masters Competition 14 Apr 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy in March play in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- WIN A 3mth membership! The Cut Golf Course ($75 w/cart) 31 Mar 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 Mar 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $99) 31 Mar 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Mar 2014
- US MASTERS LESSON DEAL- PRIVATE GOLF LESSONS FOR $30….that’s HALF PRICE (SAVE $30) 13 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart and Range Balls - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Eynesbury Golf Course - $59.5 (Save 0%) (WAS $59.5) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes cart hire. Top 100 course
- Hills Golf Club - $25 (Save 64%) (WAS $70.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart 18 holes is not guaranteed at this rate. Start times are not flexible.
- Wynnum Golf Club - $31 (Save 22%) (WAS $40.0) 18 Holes Walking Carts available, contact the Pro Shop (07) 3396 3546
Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:51 PM
heheh I do like the way they 'faithful' maintain their delusions. I am sure the Pies will win a chook raffle in 2013. Carlton have applied for planning approval to enlarge the trophy space to be able to accommodate the new silverware on the way from premiership victories..
Pies will winâ€¦
Posted 07 October 2012 - 06:33 AM
I know a good chippie, he just finished some work at our place. It shows off the silverware quite nicely.
Such planning approvals take a long time to processâ€¦ so you will have to waitâ€¦
...a long timeâ€¦.
... you know, red tape and allâ€¦.
You donâ€™t play golf to relaxâ€¦ You relax to play golf!
Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:56 AM
Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:30 PM
Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:11 PM
nope it isnt kiwi this period right upto dec 2nd i think is a very important time for the clubs as this time is when our clubs do player trades and the national draft and the rookie draft its actually a very busy time in the afl at the moment.... everyone is keen on seeing who there club is going to lose and pick up in the off season
this thread is 4 months early
shut it down madam
some people are like clouds, when they do eventually piss off itâ€™s suddenly nice and sunny
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users