- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
wrong ball hit in bunker, what happens?
Posted 26 September 2012 - 12:26 AM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:46 AM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:39 PM
Posted 27 September 2012 - 02:57 AM
Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:00 AM
Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:04 AM
David Rickman, The R&Aâ€™s Director of Rules and Equipment Standards I often use the old â€˜painting the Forth Railway Bridgeâ€™ analogy when asked to describe the process involved in reviewing the Rules of Golf. From the moment we launched the last edition of the Rules in October 2008, work began on the new Rules of Golf for 2012-15. The first task is to return to any deferred items and the set of perennial Rules questions that are always worthy of re-examination. For example, the rules governing flooded bunkers (if you are unable to drop the ball in a dry part of the hazard and decide that the shallowest part, not nearer the hole, is an unattractive option, a one-stroke penalty drop out of the bunker must be taken) have been looked at time and again. It is a rule that I appreciate many feel is unfair, however, we are yet to find a better answer than the rules we have at present. Do you allow a player to drop in the nearest alternative bunker, which could be hundreds of yards away? A free drop seems overly generous and patently unfair on fellow-competitor or an opponent who has skilfully avoided the hazard.
Whether taking relief or an event like the above, the rule of â€˜droppingâ€™ a ball in a bunker is one of the worst in golf in my opinion. Plugs every time â€“ great relief.
it should be looked at
Posted 27 September 2012 - 04:54 AM
Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:29 PM
Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:34 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users