#1 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17888 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:13 AM

Casey Rotary are holding their Inaugural Charity Golf Day to raise $10,000 for Prostate Cancer. When - Friday 23rd November, 2012 Time - 12 noon for a BBQ and registration 1pm Shotgun start Comp. - 4 Team Ambrose Course - Cardinia Beaconhills Golf Club Cost - $85.00 per person. ($340 team) Fee includes 18 holes of golf, Drink Voucher, BBQ before golf and Finger Food after. Competition is limited to 100 golfers. There is an opportunity to sponsor a hole. Gold - $2,000 & Silver - $500. Depending on the type allows for further benefits. I've put my hand up to co-ordinate any teams (from ISG members) with the organiser. Feel free to organise your teams if interested and let me know. I will need the money in once you have committed your team. My email - p francie 60 AT gmail DOT com

#2 WasabiPea_Shooter

WasabiPea_Shooter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3518 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:42 AM

Shame about being a weekday, doubtful starter I'm afraid, will be a terrific event im sure at a super venue, get along if you can and support a great cause

#3 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12854 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:48 PM

Hmmm ..... Prostate cancer ...... Finger Food .... Frank's put his hand up ........ That all sounds very questionable to me ...... so I'd best enter it I guess. Put me down for your team Frank, if you have a vacancy. Just let me know when you want the $$, and it shall be so ..... oh, and do I need to turn my head and cough?

#4 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17888 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 September 2012 - 06:28 PM

Goodo Gaz. You are now in Team 1. You and me.......so far. Just bend over.......this wont hurt a bit.

#5 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12854 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:04 PM

Least you could do would be to take me out to dinner first. No wonder your wallet is so big, you never open the bastard!!

#6 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17888 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:13 PM

What do you mean.............I can NEVER shut it. The door's always slightly ajar.

#7 Kiwi

Kiwi

kiwi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 20124 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:25 AM

put me in your team ladies. if i cant get the day off you can keep the coin am off work for the next 6 weeks so wont be goin in to work just to apply for leave kiwi

#8 ozdevil

ozdevil

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5031 posts
  • Locationwerribee

Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:52 AM

Guys i cant commit at this stage, as from this point on it is going to be getting alot busier which will mean harder to get time of work. however i think this charity day is for a great cause. Just recently my folks gave me some bad news the one of me mates when i was groing up who lived directly behind me, his Father is currently waitng for the man upstairs to flick the switch as he currently has prostate cancer and there is nothing the doctors can do for him now except try to make his time he has left more enjoyable... He is currently going chemo even though it will not help him in the end but he is trying to make it to christmas and to fly to perth to his son and to see his new house Also they are a big golfing family so guys if can manage to get a day off i will be in on this but i will not be able to swindle this until later next month but i do hope you all have a great day if i cant make it cheers OZ

#9 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12854 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:52 PM

put me in your team ladies.
if i cant get the day off you can keep the coin
am off work for the next 6 weeks so wont be goin in to work just to apply for leave
kiwi

some people are like clouds, when they do eventually piss off it’s suddenly nice and sunny

Good to see Muzz .. it should be a good day ......... Franks already bought the latex gloves .. allegedly.

#10 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17888 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:48 PM

Thanks Muzz. Ok Gaz........your task if you accept it..... is to make up a team name for us. We need something distinctive to go on the Perpetual Cup, that they are going to give to the winners. This message will self destruct in 10 seconds...........

#11 GhettoGolfer

GhettoGolfer

Duke Ghetto Moose

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5314 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:58 PM

I'm hoping to be employed by then so can't commit. Great cause. Never played beacsy.

#12 Francie

Francie

Inaugural Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17888 posts
  • LocationMelbourne

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:08 PM

GG......each interview you go to.......just tell them that you need that Friday off...........I'm sure they will take that into consideration.

#13 King of the Muntain

King of the Muntain

Bluto Snr

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 24063 posts
  • LocationAnimal House

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:22 PM

I'd love to be in this gents, but as I'm already taking a day in October for Trentham, and had a few days this month for the GC, I think I'll be pushing my luck on the annual leave front. And while I'm here....how about Team LongWhiteWallet?

#14 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12854 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

The "*** Faders"?

#15 GPJ_Longdriver

GPJ_Longdriver

No Soup For You, Next!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12854 posts

Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:50 PM

......... quite appropriate for a prostate day I'm guessing. And speaking of which ...... not that there's anything wrong with it ..... What's RobFagNewy up to on the day in question? You know he would just love to get some redemption on the 1st.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users