Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Ambrose charity golf day. Friday 23rd Nov. Beacon Hills GC
Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:13 AM
Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:48 PM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:52 AM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:52 PM
Good to see Muzz .. it should be a good day ......... Franks already bought the latex gloves .. allegedly.
put me in your team ladies.
if i cant get the day off you can keep the coin
am off work for the next 6 weeks so wont be goin in to work just to apply for leave
some people are like clouds, when they do eventually piss off it’s suddenly nice and sunny
Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:48 PM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:50 PM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:52 PM
Sure Francie lol. Interviewer: "why do you need the time off?" "well you see, I have a bit of an altruistic streak and as such, have availed my time and services in support of a great cause, raising funds and awareness for prostate cancer, would you like to get involved" Interviewer: "sounds great, how do I get involved?" Me: "Erm.........." *meanwhile Staring blankly and silently screaming 'Francie, I never thought that he would want in!* GG summarily misses on job opportunity for being a dimwitted ****.
GG…...each interview you go to…....just tell them that you need that Friday off…........I’m sure they will take that into consideration.
“Gone golfin’……be back dark thirty.” – Anon
2012 (Unofficial) Winner of Inaugural ISG Nat. Champs.
2011 Inaugural winner Vict. Order of Merit Putting Champion – Long Island
Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:56 PM
Take a "mental health" day.
I’d love to be in this gents, but as I’m already taking a day in October for Trentham, and had a few days this month for the GC, I think I’ll be pushing my luck on the annual leave front.
And while I’m here….how about Team LongWhiteWallet?
Coming soon to a quality televisual device near you.
Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:00 PM
I like it. Not sure if you guys fit that title though. Muzz is more straight or a draw, isn't he? You, can go both ways at a whim.
The “*** Faders”?
Birdie – “The ball of many miles”,St. Andrews Beach 2011
Longdrive Champion – Growling Frog 2011, A Grade Waterford Valley 2012, Bendigo 2012.
Shot 69, using 68’s – 26/12/11.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users