- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Ambrose charity golf day. Friday 23rd Nov. Beacon Hills GC
Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:13 AM
Posted 25 September 2012 - 05:48 PM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 06:52 AM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 04:52 PM
Good to see Muzz .. it should be a good day ......... Franks already bought the latex gloves .. allegedly.
put me in your team ladies.
if i cant get the day off you can keep the coin
am off work for the next 6 weeks so wont be goin in to work just to apply for leave
some people are like clouds, when they do eventually piss off itâ€™s suddenly nice and sunny
Posted 26 September 2012 - 08:48 PM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:50 PM
Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:52 PM
Sure Francie lol. Interviewer: "why do you need the time off?" "well you see, I have a bit of an altruistic streak and as such, have availed my time and services in support of a great cause, raising funds and awareness for prostate cancer, would you like to get involved" Interviewer: "sounds great, how do I get involved?" Me: "Erm.........." *meanwhile Staring blankly and silently screaming 'Francie, I never thought that he would want in!* GG summarily misses on job opportunity for being a dimwitted ****.
GGâ€¦...each interview you go toâ€¦....just tell them that you need that Friday offâ€¦........Iâ€™m sure they will take that into consideration.
â€śGone golfinâ€™â€¦â€¦be back dark thirty.â€ť â€“ Anon
2012 (Unofficial) Winner of Inaugural ISG Nat. Champs.
2011 Inaugural winner Vict. Order of Merit Putting Champion â€“ Long Island
Posted 26 September 2012 - 09:56 PM
Take a "mental health" day.
Iâ€™d love to be in this gents, but as Iâ€™m already taking a day in October for Trentham, and had a few days this month for the GC, I think Iâ€™ll be pushing my luck on the annual leave front.
And while Iâ€™m hereâ€¦.how about Team LongWhiteWallet?
Coming soon to a quality televisual device near you.
Posted 26 September 2012 - 10:00 PM
I like it. Not sure if you guys fit that title though. Muzz is more straight or a draw, isn't he? You, can go both ways at a whim.
The â€ś*** Fadersâ€ť?
Birdie â€“ â€śThe ball of many milesâ€ť,St. Andrews Beach 2011
Longdrive Champion â€“ Growling Frog 2011, A Grade Waterford Valley 2012, Bendigo 2012.
Shot 69, using 68â€™s â€“ 26/12/11.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users