- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Kooyonga - Adelaide, thoughts/tips?
Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:19 AM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:09 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:27 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:45 PM
Wow, you are feeling very negative. Kooyonga I can agree upon to a point, they need to work out what they want to be, have a masterplan from 1 architect and stick to it. RA about the same as Kooyonga in regard to masterplan, go with Claytons work on 17 or return to course pre Australian Open Thomson modifications. Glenelg very strange, it is certainly polarising because it is different but you might need to elaborate on what "very strange" exactly means.
hit it down the middle and go for middle of the greens.
Thats really all there is to Kooyonga. Perhaps sligtly unfair but the old girl isnt what she used to be . Some really silly crap out the back that is new, not sure what they will do with that.
Alas RA isnt much better these days, and Glenelg is very strange. Grange is the pick at the moment
Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:44 AM
Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:53 AM
Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:57 PM
Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:34 AM
Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:42 PM
Was a litle deceptive distance wise, I thought the hill was further away but was actually quite reachable. I pushed my drive to the last bit of fairway on the right, below the hill and next to second cut. I had a quick run up the hill to look where the flag was, never spotted the pond. Walking up to where my second shot landed I discovered the pond :D And with a silly shot managed to roll it back in.
â€śThe 17th was interestingâ€ť
Interesting is one description â€“
Could you get over the hill with your drive so that you could see the pond next to the green?
Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:38 AM
Only if you are a short driver. Most decent players reach the crest of the hill at least. I do agree hidden water hazards are not a great feature. Aside from that, the problem with the lake is it is out of character from the remainder of the course. I guess you probably wouldn't like hidden bunkers either on some of the great links courses.
Not really Northerner. You have to climb the hill everytime to get a line so you can determine the edge of the lake compared to where you are in the fairway. Itâ€™s a dog.
Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:58 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users