- Play Golf - Links Hope Island 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Mar 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Mar 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Mar 2015
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 30 Mar 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Mar 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Mar 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Monday - Thursday Special Includes Shared Cart with Visage Touch Screen GPS Dress Code applies NO BYO
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
- Coplick's Tallebudgera Golf Course - $20 (Save 25%) (WAS $27.0) 18 Holes Walking $10 extra for single player in cart. (paid at clubhouse)
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $39 (Save 40%) (WAS $65.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Back 9 Floodlit! - Players can finish under lights from 5.30pm
- Avalon Public Golf Course - $25 (Save 0%) (WAS $25.0) 18 Holes Walking no motorised carts available. pull buggies only
- Riverside Oaks Golf Resort - $70 (Save 20%) (WAS $88.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- The Links - Shell Cove - $9 (Save 84%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
Kooyonga - Adelaide, thoughts/tips?
Posted 10 September 2012 - 08:19 AM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 08:09 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 10:27 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 11:45 PM
Wow, you are feeling very negative. Kooyonga I can agree upon to a point, they need to work out what they want to be, have a masterplan from 1 architect and stick to it. RA about the same as Kooyonga in regard to masterplan, go with Claytons work on 17 or return to course pre Australian Open Thomson modifications. Glenelg very strange, it is certainly polarising because it is different but you might need to elaborate on what "very strange" exactly means.
hit it down the middle and go for middle of the greens.
Thats really all there is to Kooyonga. Perhaps sligtly unfair but the old girl isnt what she used to be . Some really silly crap out the back that is new, not sure what they will do with that.
Alas RA isnt much better these days, and Glenelg is very strange. Grange is the pick at the moment
Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:44 AM
Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:53 AM
Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:57 PM
Posted 02 October 2012 - 06:34 AM
Posted 08 October 2012 - 10:42 PM
Was a litle deceptive distance wise, I thought the hill was further away but was actually quite reachable. I pushed my drive to the last bit of fairway on the right, below the hill and next to second cut. I had a quick run up the hill to look where the flag was, never spotted the pond. Walking up to where my second shot landed I discovered the pond :D And with a silly shot managed to roll it back in.
â€śThe 17th was interestingâ€ť
Interesting is one description â€“
Could you get over the hill with your drive so that you could see the pond next to the green?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users