- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Starting again, but with a plan!
Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:04 AM
Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:30 AM
Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:04 PM
Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:22 PM
Posted 18 August 2012 - 07:59 PM
Posted 21 August 2012 - 02:57 PM
Posted 31 August 2012 - 02:54 AM
Posted 06 September 2012 - 04:18 PM
Posted 09 September 2012 - 01:43 PM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:15 AM
Posted 11 September 2012 - 09:22 AM
Still working my way through TGM again. I read it several times at the start of the year, and most of it passed me by. This time, I am getting insights as I go.
For instance: I now understand â€śthe Magic of the right forearmâ€ť (7-3) . On previous reads, the idea of cocking the left wrist without the right wrist cocking seemed nonsense. I now realise that the right forearm moves in such a way as to uncock the right wrist as fast as the left wrist is cocking it, if you see what I mean, such that you end up in a situation as HK says.
I am starting to realise that a) HK is right 99%+ and b) when I think HK is talking nonsense, I actually have an opportunity to learn something important.
Had a few Q+Aâ€™s with Dart about the hip action. I think that tilting the spine to the right is a step forward, but clearly I still have OTT tendencies in hip, knee and shoulder actions.
I am in 2 minds as to what to work on next. One option is to sort out my hand action and acc 2 (still a bit of a mystery) using 1/2 to 3/4 swings with limited pivot, just to get the feel of acc 2 in the hands. I am attracted to this option because I can see this is the key to getting a bit more clubhead speed (I reckon up to 10%).
The other option is to leave acc 2 a bit longer and work on knee, hip and shoulder action in order to try to eradicate more of my OTT DNA. This is more of the sensible approach, because any residual OTT will make a nonsense of any other changes.
Head versus heart! Canâ€™t hit balls for a couple of days, so I will carry on with TGM and decide a bit later.
Stan Utley putting and short game
TGM hitting, as explained by Jeff Mann, Peter Croker / Paul Hart
New ball flight rules
Rory McIlroy, I.K.Kim swings
Fast play, Stableford scoring, windy conditions
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users