- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person cart, $170 SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $71 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $78.50pp SAVE $41 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $89 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $95pp SAVE $50 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $102 SAVE 15% 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $47pp SAVE $24 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $36 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $53pp SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $43.00 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$60pp (Save $20) 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes walk-$45 (Save 10%) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$53pp (Save $30) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes walk-$43 (Save 12%) 31 Dec 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Jun 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Aug 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Aug 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
Deano's chopper diary......
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:21 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:42 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:50 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:51 AM
Pffftt NSW..........go blues
This must be where we determine once and for all who you are representing in September.
Heaven only knows how weâ€™ll work out who I represent!
Starting 2012 on unofficial 17, target 12 then single figures
Member of the South East Queensland Golf Group
LEARN then PERFORM â€“ Geoff Mangum
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:07 AM
I have a feeling the +1 is not out of contention. Just remember to hit the driver really hard!
Ok back to golf,
had my 1st lesson on Monday for at least 13 years with Glen McCullay.
was quite surprising how the swing looked on video, has not changed much apart from some extra weight on the undercarriageâ€¦..
swing was bang on plane and all was pretty good really for no maintenance over the years. I was pushing everything to the point i could not hit a fairway. Glen highlighted a cupped wrist at the top and i was sliding my hips rather than turning, these 2 errors are obvious on video. hit about 20 balls whilst there and the swing come alive and was hitting it pure again, really excited by this easy fix.
Not sure how iâ€™ll go tomoz with new swing thoughts. it has to be better than the last 6 weeks or so although my scores are ok due to ridiculous scrambling and averaging 28 putts.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:43 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:48 PM
Hey Deano, you're fitting in quite nicely here, and great to see you've got your own thread going. Bout time we had a real piss drinking, no golf practice, almost scratch golfer ......... type journey thread...... will make a very nice addition to the other journey threads. Say hi to Franks wallet for me by the way, and I hope the bar up there is sturdy enough to support it .......... at least until you two begin to lighten it.
Speaking of choppersâ€¦...........how are we boys lol
Playing with Francie tomorrow at his future home club, yarrawongaâ€¦...hope the weather clears up as rainy here atm.
Seen some wide load pilot vehicles heading South today, his wallet must be coming up as well.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:41 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users