- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Easter promotions - Pelican Waters Golf Club 19 Apr 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Deano's chopper diary......
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:21 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:42 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:50 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:51 AM
Pffftt NSW..........go blues
This must be where we determine once and for all who you are representing in September.
Heaven only knows how weâ€™ll work out who I represent!
Starting 2012 on unofficial 17, target 12 then single figures
Member of the South East Queensland Golf Group
LEARN then PERFORM â€“ Geoff Mangum
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:07 AM
I have a feeling the +1 is not out of contention. Just remember to hit the driver really hard!
Ok back to golf,
had my 1st lesson on Monday for at least 13 years with Glen McCullay.
was quite surprising how the swing looked on video, has not changed much apart from some extra weight on the undercarriageâ€¦..
swing was bang on plane and all was pretty good really for no maintenance over the years. I was pushing everything to the point i could not hit a fairway. Glen highlighted a cupped wrist at the top and i was sliding my hips rather than turning, these 2 errors are obvious on video. hit about 20 balls whilst there and the swing come alive and was hitting it pure again, really excited by this easy fix.
Not sure how iâ€™ll go tomoz with new swing thoughts. it has to be better than the last 6 weeks or so although my scores are ok due to ridiculous scrambling and averaging 28 putts.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:43 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:48 PM
Hey Deano, you're fitting in quite nicely here, and great to see you've got your own thread going. Bout time we had a real piss drinking, no golf practice, almost scratch golfer ......... type journey thread...... will make a very nice addition to the other journey threads. Say hi to Franks wallet for me by the way, and I hope the bar up there is sturdy enough to support it .......... at least until you two begin to lighten it.
Speaking of choppersâ€¦...........how are we boys lol
Playing with Francie tomorrow at his future home club, yarrawongaâ€¦...hope the weather clears up as rainy here atm.
Seen some wide load pilot vehicles heading South today, his wallet must be coming up as well.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:41 PM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 08:11 PM
haha..........heading out soon to play, hungover. friggen Frank was thirsty last night. The famous wallet
Bout time we had a real piss drinking, no golf practice, almost scratch golfer â€¦...... type journey threadâ€¦... will make a very nice addition to the other journey threads.
Say hi to Franks wallet for me by the way, and I hope the bar up there is sturdy enough to support it â€¦....... at least until you two begin to lighten it.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 09:54 PM
Deano ......... We should see just how many photo's we can get of Franks wallet sitting on various Golf Club bars ........... along the lines of "The ball of many miles" journey ...... I reckon it would certainly clock up a few. By the way, I hope Frank's wallet came complete with some in-built "protection" ...... as it was wrapped around you're own.
Bout time we had a real piss drinking, no golf practice, almost scratch golfer â€¦â€¦... type journey threadâ€¦â€¦ will make a very nice addition to the other journey threads.
Say hi to Franks wallet for me by the way, and I hope the bar up there is sturdy enough to support it â€¦â€¦.... at least until you two begin to lighten it.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users