- The Glades pre buy Golf Special -(Buy now play in September) 25 Sep 2014
- Wakehurst Golf voucher: 2 players w/cart @ $65 (includes a drink) 31 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Sep 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Play Golf - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Oct 2014
- Golf - Black Bull Golf Club 31 Aug 2014
- Winter Weekend Special at Golfers Resort and Glenn McCully Golf Schools Yarrawonga 31 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Stay 'n' Play - Murray Downs Golf & Country Club Resort 30 Aug 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Oct 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Oct 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($49 inc cart!) 30 Aug 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($55 w/cart) 30 Aug 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($19 walking) 30 Aug 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 Aug 2014
- Mandurah Country Club (WA) (2 @$69 inc cart!) 31 Oct 2014
- Meadow Springs Golf and Country Club ($59) 31 Dec 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Ashgrove Golf Club Sunday special - 2 players 18 holes incl cart only $35pp!
- The Links - Shell Cove - $25 (Save 57%) (WAS $59.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Cypress Lakes Resort - $49 (Save 34%) (WAS $75.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart I seek Special Rate. Dress Code applies. Not applicable with any other promotion
- Cheltenham Golf Club - $15 (Save 0%) (WAS $15.0) 18 Holes Walking $15 for as many holes as you can play! Collared shirt required. Carts available from the club. Please call the Pro Shop on 9583 2567.
- Vincentia Golf Club - $28 (Save 53%) (WAS $60.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart This rate is for 2 sharing a cart includes 18 Holes for 2 and Cart
- Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club (River) - $25 (Save 50%) (WAS $50.0) 18 Holes Walking Note: We operate on Daylight Savings Time (DST). All bookings made are in DST times (NSW)
- Cypress Lakes - $49 incl cart Special iseekgolf price at $49pp 18hole incl cart every Mon, Tues, Thu!!
Deano's chopper diary......
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:21 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:42 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:50 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 02:51 AM
Pffftt NSW..........go blues
This must be where we determine once and for all who you are representing in September.
Heaven only knows how weâ€™ll work out who I represent!
Starting 2012 on unofficial 17, target 12 then single figures
Member of the South East Queensland Golf Group
LEARN then PERFORM â€“ Geoff Mangum
Posted 09 August 2012 - 03:07 AM
I have a feeling the +1 is not out of contention. Just remember to hit the driver really hard!
Ok back to golf,
had my 1st lesson on Monday for at least 13 years with Glen McCullay.
was quite surprising how the swing looked on video, has not changed much apart from some extra weight on the undercarriageâ€¦..
swing was bang on plane and all was pretty good really for no maintenance over the years. I was pushing everything to the point i could not hit a fairway. Glen highlighted a cupped wrist at the top and i was sliding my hips rather than turning, these 2 errors are obvious on video. hit about 20 balls whilst there and the swing come alive and was hitting it pure again, really excited by this easy fix.
Not sure how iâ€™ll go tomoz with new swing thoughts. it has to be better than the last 6 weeks or so although my scores are ok due to ridiculous scrambling and averaging 28 putts.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:43 AM
Posted 09 August 2012 - 04:48 PM
Hey Deano, you're fitting in quite nicely here, and great to see you've got your own thread going. Bout time we had a real piss drinking, no golf practice, almost scratch golfer ......... type journey thread...... will make a very nice addition to the other journey threads. Say hi to Franks wallet for me by the way, and I hope the bar up there is sturdy enough to support it .......... at least until you two begin to lighten it.
Speaking of choppersâ€¦...........how are we boys lol
Playing with Francie tomorrow at his future home club, yarrawongaâ€¦...hope the weather clears up as rainy here atm.
Seen some wide load pilot vehicles heading South today, his wallet must be coming up as well.
Posted 09 August 2012 - 07:41 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users