I have been a member on OLBG for a few years it is great fun tipping on sports world wide and not having to risk real money to win real money in prizes. You can log on at the following link register and have fun tipping with the $1000 you get each month plus $100 per day so even if you blow it all you can keep tipping.
OLBG the sports betting community
It's the US OPEN this week (Thurs 14th - Sun 17th June) and consequently OLBG have agreed to run a competition for us all
How to play >
* Pick 5 golfers > one from EACH of the Groups listed below (ie one golfer from Group A, one golfer from Group B, one golfer from Group C, etc)
* Nominate the winning score in this event (par is 280 so if you think the winning score will be 10 under par, please state 270)
* Each player will have a final score - this will be the sum of their 4 rounds of golf (eg if he scores 66,71,69,73 then total score will be 279)
* your 5 nominated players will have their scores added together - the competition entrant with the lowest overall total after the 4th round will win
* Any player who misses the cut will have his score after 2 rounds doubled (eg if he scores 75, 77... then his total score will be 152 x 2 = 304)
* Playoffs do not count - the scores will be totalled after Round 4
* Any player withdrawing during the event at any time will have a score of 300 allocated to them (anyone withdrawing prior to the start can be replaced; if you fail to replace then they will be treated as a withdrawal)
* If we have entrants with the same score at the end in the TOP 5 ONLY, then a tiebreaker will come into play - this will be whoever is closest to the winning score for the tournament. If it is still tied after that, then it will be the entrant who had the winner amongst his/her 5 picks. If it is still tied after that then it will be whoever posted their entry first.
OLBG have kindly agreed there will be prize money as follows >
Winner > £30
Runner-Up > £20
3rd place > £10
4th & 5th > £5
> is a total of £70 worth of prize-money!!! not bad eh?!