- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
The truth to increasing club head speed for a normal golfer.
Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:42 AM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 07:10 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 08:30 PM
Posted 09 June 2012 - 10:05 PM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:02 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:44 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:01 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 01:37 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 02:23 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:14 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:09 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 04:13 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:03 AM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:48 PM
I actually don't agree with you Shanks on that. I am no physicist but from my high school physics classes is the units for F = ma, kg for mass, and m/s/s for acceleration? Doesn't this mean that even if you had a differential of 50g between two driver heads that this would be a factor of 0.05 in that equation? Being that acceleration is in m/s/s, where 1mph = 0.44704m/s, wouldn't acceleration be the more influential factor in force application? (if using the basic idea that you are saying above). I personally believe there is a mass component to impact force application but to me it is the amount of mass the golfer stores in their swing and has present at impact. To me the vital parts of this concept is pressure against the shaft at impact that a golfer creates upon impact, and the degree to which they have stabilised against the ground which allows them to have a force to brace against for impact force generation? Place a clubhead against a wall in an impact position and create force, is the force coming from you the golfer or from the mass of the clubhead? The mass of the driver head though in my opinion is extremely negligable due to the units of mass utilised in the equation. But like I said, I am not a physicist.
This topic should be namedhow to apply more force to the ball.
Force = mass * acceleration
Surely mass should also be spoken about.
Mass is the club head.
John Huggan on the passing of Seve â€“ â€śSadly for all who love golf as the art form it is meant to be and not the science it has become, we may never see his like again.â€ť
Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:51 PM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:58 PM
Posted 10 June 2012 - 07:16 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users