- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club- 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $64.50pp SAVE $69 14 Aug 2015
- Pacific Harbour Golf & Country Club- 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $59pp SAVE $40 31 Dec 2015
- RACV Royal Pines Resort- 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $94pp SAVE $106 31 Dec 2015
- RACV Royal Pines Resort- 18 holes for 1 person incl Cart, cost $98 SAVE $49 31 Dec 2015
- Virginia GC- 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $51pp SAVE $14 31 Dec 2015
- Mirage Country Club- 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $64pp SAVE $42 14 Aug 2015
- Mirage Country Club- 18 holes for 1 person incl Cart, valid 7 days, cost $76.50 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Keperra Country GC- 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $45pp SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Hamilton Island GC- 18 holes for 2 person incl Cart, $150pp incls Island Transfer 31 Dec 2015
- Hamilton Island GC- 18 holes for 1 person incl Cart, $150 incls Island Transfer 31 Dec 2015
- City GC - 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $45.00pp SAVE $10 31 Dec 2015
- City GC - 18 holes for 2 people walking, cost $27.00pp SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Capricorn Resort Golf - (Resort Course) - 18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $64pp SAVE $22 31 Dec 2015
- Capricorn Resort Golf - (Resort Course) - 18 holes for 1 person incl Cart, cost $67.50 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Bribie Island GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, cost $49.50pp SAVE $20 14 Aug 2015
- Bribie Island GC-18 holes for 2 people walking, cost $36.00pp SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Byron Bay GC- 2 x 18 holes w/cart-$76 (Save 35%) 31 Dec 2015
- Byron Bay GC-18 holes walk-$35 (Save 20%) 31 Dec 2015
- Byron Bay GC-18 holes w/cart-$49 (Save 20%) 31 Dec 2015
- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person cart, $170 SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $71 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $78.50pp SAVE $41 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $89 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $95pp SAVE $50 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $102 SAVE 15% 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $47pp SAVE $24 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $36 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $53pp SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $43.00 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$60pp (Save $20) 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes walk-$45 (Save 10%) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$53pp (Save $30) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes walk-$43 (Save 12%) 31 Dec 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Aug 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Aug 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 for $40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Parkwood Golf Club - $35 (Save 48%) Monday - Friday- mornings (INCLUDES CART)
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - from $75 (was $150) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
Max's Journey to double digits
Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:23 AM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 12:36 AM
Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:39 PM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 03:58 AM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:25 AM
Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:36 AM
My membership application for that club is still pending. I'm currently still a member of "just-moved-back-from-overseas-and-looking-for-a-job" club. So yeah I have a bit of time, now. This situation will not last very long. Point taken none-the-less.
U play far too much golf to join the â€˜cranky parents who donâ€™t get to play golf because of their kids clubâ€™ itâ€™s an exclusive club and sorry but u donâ€™t make the cut. At this rate I predict u to stay on single figures till ur too old to hit Ur driver 200m.
Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:30 AM
Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:01 AM
Back from the comp. I did ok on my objectives: - 3w 3i pitch to walk away with a two point 5 on the first - 7th went 3i then could not resist going at the front pin with another 3i, paid the price but still got a 2 pointer - scored 32 points - kept my cool despite a wipe and 3 lost balls. Breakdown below: 1: tough par 4 uphill into the wind. Plan was to attack in 3 shots with a pitch, did just that after 3w, 3i, pitch, missed the long putt but got a bogey 2: easy downwind downhill par 5, good drive, left with 190, push my 3i into right greenside bunker. Awkward downhill lie, hit it skinny as it skips over the green, pitch and 2 putts for bogey. 3: easyish par 5 with a sidewind, drive finds the fairway pretty far down, I attack with a 3i but push it left. Chip and a putt for birdie. 4: 135m par 3 with wind from right to left. Hit a bit long with an 8i and then proceeded to 3-putt... argh. 5: tough par 4 along the coast, blast drive into a water hasard on the right, drop, ybrid finds the rough to the left of the green, pitch shot out of heavy rough is left about 7m from pin, got lucky and drained the putt for a 1 point 5. 6: long uphill into the wind par 5. Drive 3w, punched 7 iron pin high but about 6m left of pin, two putt for par. 7: worlds stupidest par 4. 3i off the tee finds the layup area, left with 180m to front pin, decide to go for it despite better judgement, starts left and stays left, finished at the foot of a bush in a hasard staked area, can't do much, hack at it with a SW, goes about 10 metres into the green side bunker with a prime downhill, sidehill lie to a downward sloping green. Awesome. I get lucky again with a good sand shot and good putt to get away with a abogey and two points. 8: pretty straight forward par3, 7i goes pin high just off the edge of the green, nearly putt it in, tap in for par 9: uphill 160m par 3, 5i finds left rough, blast the chip by, two putts for boogey 10: drive, duffed pitch, chip and putt for par 11: 3w, 8i past the flag, two putts for par 12:uphill 135m par 3, I decide to hit an 8i and just go easy on it, of course hit it super fkush and iit finishes 12m past hole. Blast the downhiller past and end up with three putt bogey 13: bomb a drive down the middle, 9i finds greenside bunker, chip and miss putt for bogey 14: I hate this beautiful par 4 along the coast as I always get into trouble. My drive hits the fairway then trickles into the ocean, drop, duffed pitch, chip and two putts for a wipe. 15:straight forward par 3, 6i, two putts 16: blind tee shot par 4, 3w, hit the 9i approach fat finds the front bunker just next to lip, hit a good bunker shot out and sink the par putt 17: bombed one through the fariway, am left with 65m from heavy rough. hit it superheavy and into the ditch in front of the green, drop, overcompensate and hit it 10m past the pin, get super lucky and the putt finds the hole. 18: 280m par 4 over water, I decide to go for it, pull it, end up about 30m short left of the green, picth and two putts for par Cliff note version: nothing to write home about, missed a couple of shots, hit a couple of okay ones, and putted well despite two stupid three-putts. ended up 10 over for the day with 7 greens, 31 putts 7/12 scrambling and 2/3 sand saves. Take-aways: hit 3w from the 1st and 14th tees.
Ok tomorrow is the Friday comp at The Coast. I love that course and have played the comp about 4 times already.
I have most of my game plan mapped out but here are some objectives Iâ€™ve set out for myself tomorrow:
- Double Bogey (at most) the 1st hole. In four comps there I have yet to score a single stableford point on this hole, despite it being one of the few that gives me a shot back. Plan is to go something like 3i, 3i, picth / wedge and 2 putts, walk away with a 2 pointer and move on.
- Lay-up on the 7th: index 1 and a good contender for the prize for the stupidest hole design in all of NSW. Plan here is to try 3i, 9i, pitch / wedge. Tough driving hole though so Iâ€™ll see.
Other than that Iâ€™d like to score more than 30 pointsâ€¦. as I have not been too good on the scoring front on this course in ccompetition.
Finally, despite what goes on in the round I want to just keep my cool no matter what I score or how many balls I lose.
Posted 12 May 2012 - 03:33 AM
Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:24 AM
Posted 15 May 2012 - 01:12 AM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 12:28 AM
Posted 16 May 2012 - 10:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users