Need to contact us about anything?
Email Us »
- Redland Bay Golf Club One-off Sunday Special For this Sunday only (3rd Nov) - from 1pm $20pp for 18 holes. Don't miss this special!!
- Yarra Bend Golf Course - $31 (Save 0%) (WAS $31.0) 18 Holes Walking Dress codeTerm and conditionsGreens renovationsSpecial eventsSpecial inclusions
- Pacific Harbour Golf Club - $29 (Save 67%) (WAS $89.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart RENOVATION SPECIAL THE COURSE WILL NOT BE PRESENTED AT ITS USUAL STANDARD
- Parkwood International Golf Course - $29 (Save 57%) (WAS $68.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Waterford Valley - $33.75 (Save 25%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking conditions apply - non holiday mid week days -
- Carbrook Golf Club - $25 (Save 30%) (WAS $36.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 people - $10 surcharge applies for singles payable on check-in
- Carbrook Golf Club - $19 (Save 34%) (WAS $29.0) 18 Holes Walking Cart rates are for 2 players. A $10 surcharge is payable on check-in for singles. Carts returned by 6:30pm.
Club striking distance
Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:00 AM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 04:22 AM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:32 AM
Posted 29 April 2012 - 05:58 AM
Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:39 PM
You are right, I tried calculating my swing so that I can throw the ball on the right direction and distance.
Every shot you hit correctly tells you how far you hit it. Calculate also the shots you hit halfway decent and poorly.
In choosing a club allow for halfway decent or your average. Your best shots should go over the green. That is usually two out of eighteen but you will hit ten more on the green that would have been short.
You have to be sneaky.
For tuition in Sydney call Paul Hart (TheDart) 0412 070 820.
Terry Hill’s, St. Michael’s or Duntryleague Golf Club Orange
An official iseekgolf.com teaching panelist.
Posted 04 May 2012 - 03:22 AM
Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:27 PM
Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:32 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users