#31 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:41 AM

Pav is rumoured to being rested due to general body soreness against the Roos today, especially as the Suns have done us a favour and beat Carlton. With Melbourne in the last round i think Pav would have to be favourite for the Coleman medal from here anyway

#32 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:12 PM

I doubt they will stay in the 8. Good luck though..

Good call!

#33 Fingerbang

Fingerbang

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 09:33 PM

Did you tip Gold Coast and Freo? Happy to admit I was wrong and badly but not many would have called this weeks results.

#34 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:23 AM

True, i didn't tip them. But i also didn't come on here and make the comment of "Doubt they will stay in the 8" So think of me as your waiter serving up your humble pie ....

#35 Fingerbang

Fingerbang

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 12:36 AM

Sure. This will haunt my dreams for decades to come.

#36 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:09 AM

Sad, didn't mean to scar you, thought it was all good banter. I'll send you some kleenex ...

#37 Fingerbang

Fingerbang

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 August 2012 - 01:14 AM

Thanks I am a Sorbent man.

#38 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 01:53 AM

well we can't be accused of tanking ..... probably all but killed off any chance we may have had for this finals series, even if we can get past a back in form Cats, travelling every week of the finals series will be too much for the players. Hope they put on a good show at the G next saturday night though .... Comon Freo!

#39 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 01:37 AM

took my son to Freo oval this morning to watch training Interestingly, Silvagni trained with the main squad and Grover trained with the WAFL players. McPharlin did light jogs at best.

#40 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

COMON FREO!

#41 4for4

4for4

Sir

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 09:26 AM

Magic by the FFC, best game i have watched in a long time. Bring on the Crows next week ....

#42 mugcanic

mugcanic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3596 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 08:28 PM

I thought someone would have started a new thread this morning..."Geelong, how good WERE they?" Nothing better than shovin' it up the cocky Vics....not one person on the AFL footy show gave Freo any sort of chance. The Cats obviously thought this would be nothing more than a training run. Even the wankers who commentated this game were saying throughout the game.."this will be Geelongs greatest comeback victory".FFS!! So very proud of Freo today....they weathered everything the Cats chucked at them in that last quarter. I won't go on about it....don't want to be compared with the Pies thread.....God forbid.... .....but......GO FREO!!!!!!!!

#43 Fingerbang

Fingerbang

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 09 September 2012 - 10:55 PM

Seriously impressive. I will almost be able to respect freo next year.

#44 2manybogeys

2manybogeys

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 772 posts

Posted 10 September 2012 - 03:34 AM

I thought someone would have started a new thread this morning…”Geelong, how good WERE they?” Nothing better than shovin’ it up the cocky Vics….not one person on the AFL footy show gave Freo any sort of chance. The Cats obviously thought this would be nothing more than a training run. Even the wankers who commentated this game were saying throughout the game..”this will be Geelongs greatest comeback victory”.FFS!!
So very proud of Freo today….they weathered everything the Cats chucked at them in that last quarter. I won’t go on about it….don’t want to be compared with the Pies thread…..God forbid….

.....but…...GO FREO!!!!!!!!

Consultancy….if you’re not part of the solution, there’s big bucks to be made prolonging the problem.

Pavlich - great leader. Ross Lyon - great coach. Yes they deserve respect.

#45 Mububban

Mububban

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1749 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 12:00 AM

After 15 or so years, it's about time Freo started playing some serious finals footy. Perennial disappointments. That said I hope they win again so we can have a western derby grand final.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users