- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person cart, $170 SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Twin Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $71 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $78.50pp SAVE $41 31 Dec 2015
- Pelican Waters GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $89 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 2 person ride, $95pp SAVE $50 31 Dec 2015
- Noosa Springs GC-18 holes for 1 person ride, $102 SAVE 15% 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $47pp SAVE $24 31 Dec 2015
- Nambour GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $36 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart, $53pp SAVE $30 31 Dec 2015
- Mt Coolum GC-18 holes for 1 person walk, $43.00 SAVE 10% 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$60pp (Save $20) 31 Dec 2015
- Headland GC-18 holes walk-$45 (Save 10%) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes for 2 people incl Cart-$53pp (Save $30) 31 Dec 2015
- Caloundra GC-18 holes walk-$43 (Save 12%) 31 Dec 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 Jun 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Aug 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 Aug 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 Aug 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Aug 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 Aug 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $49.5 (Save 28%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - from $75 (was $150) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
2nd course at St Andrews beach
Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:10 AM
Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:36 PM
Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:52 AM
Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:45 PM
Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:19 PM
Posted 20 April 2012 - 10:07 PM
Posted 21 April 2012 - 12:47 AM
Yeah good points Gaz - I really enjoy the track but it is a toughish walk and the end just brains you! I dont really care about the clubhouse etc. As long as the beer is cold and I have a place to park my arse then I am happy. But I can understand a lot of others prefer more than that.
Bernie, I think as a complete golf day out, it struggles to match the other courses in the area for a couple of reasons.
The course layout does not help, as there is no pitstop in between 9â€™s, whereas all the other courses, Moonah, Dunes, etc have a rest stop half way around.
At St.AB, once you leave the clubhouse thatâ€™s pretty much it for the next four or five hours, and the drinks cart is not always out and about. While the guys in the pro shop always do as much as possible to make you feel welcome, it is not the sort of inviting environment where youâ€™re likely to spend any amount of time either pre or post round.
The course itself is great, yet if youâ€™re walking, itâ€™s a long hike up hill and down dale, and in between holes, and the hillclimb after finishing the 18th really just finishes you off.
The layout too, while I enjoy it, tends to be a pretty solitary environment, in that you donâ€™t tend to see too many others on course, eg, youâ€™re not really passing people coming the other way at any stage.
Then there is the ever present wind and sometimes rain, which tends to add to the fatigue factor, so by the time you do get to the end, youâ€™re pretty well knackered and just looking for either a good lie down, or a hot shower to warm up.
With the clubhouse being something that is less than glamorous, itâ€™s membership numbers (Gunnamatta Golf Club) I would suspect are quite low in comparison to the other courses, so that you donâ€™t have a bar full of people to sit and chat with after the game.
If you just like youâ€™re golf though, its a cracker of a course, but if you want the whole club â€śenvironmentâ€ť, then youâ€™ll naturally look elsewhere in the area I guess.
Its a shame really, as I really enjoy playing there, and you can always have a good laugh with the guys down there.
Birdie â€“ â€śThe ball of many milesâ€ť,St. Andrews Beach 2011
Longdrive Champion â€™11-Growling Frog
Longdrive Champion A Grade â€™12-Waterford Valley
Shot 69, using 68â€™s â€“ 26/12/11.
Posted 18 May 2012 - 02:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users