- Peregian Springs: The Signature Event 14 May 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 Jun 2014
- Exclusive New Zealand offers: Kauri Cliffs & Cape Kidnappers 30 Jun 2014
- Port Stephens Spring Cup - P.S. I love you xx 31 Jul 2014
- 3rd Annual iseekgolf.com National Social Golf Open (2 days) (NSW Central Coast) 19 Oct 2014
- The Glades April Vouchers -(Buy now play anytime in April) 20 Apr 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Ellenbrook Course (WA) ($69 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Vines Resort & Country Club – Lakes Course (WA) ($59 inc cart!) 31 May 2014
- The Cut Golf Course -WA ($75 w/cart) 31 May 2014
- Secret Harbour Golf Links ($25 walking) 31 May 2014
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $85) 31 May 2014
- Boomerang Farm 20th Birthday Celebrations in April 30 Apr 2014
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 3 @$30 inc post 31 Dec 2014
- Drouin Golf Club - weekdays $28 Mon-Fri only $25 green fee! If you have never played the course before, what are you waiting for?
- Coplick' Tallebudgera - Midweek special $30pp 18 holes incl cart. Mon to Fri
- Riverside Oaks - Midweek $60 18 holes incl shared cart Mon - Fri.
- Palm Meadows Golf Club - $39.5 (Save 42%) (WAS $69.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart
- Boomerang Farm Golf Course - $20 (Save 33%) (WAS $30.0) 18 Holes Walking Contact Pro-Shop on 55305231 for Motorised Buggy availability
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - Sunday Special $59 (Save 60%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart from 3pm - Not Guaranteed to finish 18 Holes
- Emerald Lakes Golf Club - $30 (Save 33%) (WAS $45.0) 18 Holes Walking
Indoor Golf in Perth
Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:10 AM
Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:29 PM
Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:58 AM
Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:43 AM
Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:48 AM
PEBBLE BEACHÂ®, CALIFORNIA Pebble Beach Golf LinksÂ® has been the site of golfâ€™s most prestigious tournaments, including five U.S. Open Championships and the 2010 U.S. Open. CASA DE CAMPO, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC Pete Dyeâ€™s classic Teeth of the Dog ranked as the No.1 course in the Caribbean and 43rd in the top 100 courses, worldwide, by Golf Magazine. BAY HILL, ORLANDO FL The Bay Hill Club & Lodge in Orlando Florida is Arnold Palmerâ€™s winter home and host course for the Arnold Palmer Invitational. HARBOUR TOWN, HILTON HEAD, SC The Harbour Town Golf Links course is located in the Sea Pines Plantation of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Golf Magazine has rated the course No.1 in South Carolina. Architect Pete Dye designed the course with help from Jack Nicklaus. SPYGLASS HILL, PEBBLE BEACH, CA The PGA TOURÂ®, consistently lists Spyglass Hillâ€™s holes 6, 8 and 16 among the toughest on the TOUR, and during the 1999 US Amateur, the stroke average of the field during medal play was in excess of 79. KIAWAH ISLAND, CHARLESTON, SC In 2012 Kiawah Island Golf Resort will host the 94th PGA Championship, only the fourth course to host each of the PGA of Americaâ€™s major championships. The Ocean Course just ranked 25th in Golf Digestâ€™s 100 Greatest U.S. Golf Courses List and 4th on Best Public Course List. TROON NORTH, SCOTTSDALE, AZ The Monument course was designed by the team of legendary golfer Tom Weiskopf and architect, Jay Morrish. It stretches to 7,028 yards and is a par 72. With wide fairways that wind through lush desert vegetation, natural washes and towering saguaros. The course was listed as No. 8 in Americaâ€™s Top 100 Non-Private Golf Courses by Golf Magazine. BANFF SPRINGS, BANFF, AB The Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course is a mountain course with challenging layout set in the heart of Canadaâ€™s Rocky Mountains. WOODEN STICKS, UXBRIDGE, ON Wooden Sticks, architect Mr. Ron Garl and his team worked diligently to ensure that every aspect of the golf experience reflects the spirit found in some of todayâ€™s most famous golf holes. 12 of the 18 holes at Wooden Sticks were each inspired by a different famous golf hole from the PGA TOURÂ®, including Augusta and TPC Sawgrass. TORREY PINES, SAN DIEGO, CA Torrey Pines golf course is located on the coastal bluffs of the Torrey Pines Mesa in La Jolla, CA a Southern California coastal community. Both Torrey Pines Golf Courses are Championship 18-hole golf courses and are played by PGA TOURÂ® professionals. DORAL BLUE MONSTER, MIAMI FL The Blue Monster at Doral played host to the Doral Open on the PGA Tour from 1962 to 2006. The famous 18th hole, with its signature fountain, was ranked by GOLF Magazine as one of the Top 100 Holes in the World. PINEHURST NO. 2, VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, NC Pinehurst has been the site of more championships than any other golf course in the country. Pinehurst welcomes the U.S. Open and U.S. Womenâ€™s Open Championships in 2014. NICKLAUS NORTH, WHISTLER, BC Winner of numerous awards since its opening in 1996, Nicklaus North has played host to events such as the Skins Game and the Shellâ€™s Wonderful World of Golf, welcoming some of golfâ€™s biggest names such as Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, Ernie Els, Greg Norman, Fred Couples, John Daly, Vijay Singh and Stephen Ames. SPANISH BAY, PEBBLE BEACH, CA The Links at Spanish Bay was built on vast sandy wasteland ideally suited for creating a true links-style course. Development began in 1985, and was planned to protect the native dunes habitat. BETHPAGE BLACK, LONG ISLAND, NY The Bethpage Black Course is the most difficult of the five golf courses at Bethpage State Park on Long Island. In 2002 the Black Course became the first publicly owned and operated course to host the U.S. Open. It also hosted the 2009 U.S. Open. PGA NATIONAL, PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL PGA National Golf Club, the home of the Professional Golfersâ€™ Association of America, is located at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The Golf Club facilities include four championship, 18-hole golf courses within PGA National. RICH HARVEST FARMS, SUGAR GROVE, IL Rich Harvest Farms is a private, 18-hole, 1,800-acre golf course and country club near Sugar Grove, Illinois. The golf course is an extreme test of a golferâ€™s skill. Measuring well over 7,700 yards from the professional tees, the course requires precision with every shot. The famous fourth hole, Devilâ€™s Elbow, has one of the most intimidating tree-lined tee boxes and fairways of any golf course. PRINCEVILLE, PRINCEVILLE, HI Hawaiiâ€™s No.1 Golf Course. This 18-hole, par 72 golf course climbs, slopes and careens down hills as a demanding layout that calls for your best-planned shots.
Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:51 AM
Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:06 AM
Good to know, thanks for the input.
Par 3 Indoor Golf does offer comet tails and ball flash during driving and normal play. It is an option on the system that you can select. Next time you are in we are happy to show you.
The Team at Par 3 Indoor Golf
Australiaâ€™s First High Definition Simulated Indoor Golf facility with Cafe. We have available four booths, 18 world class courses, driving ranges, fun games. Play golf indoors on one of the High Definition Golf Simulators. par3indoorgolf.com.au
Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:23 PM
Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:03 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users