- Stay 'n' Play - Mecure Portsea Golf Club & Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Commercial Club Albury 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Tocumwal Golf Club 30 Jun 2015
- Play Golf - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Club Barham 30 May 2015
- Golf - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Cobram Barooga Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Stay 'n' Play - Rich River Golf Club Resort 30 May 2015
- Exclusive New Zealand offer - The Kinloch Club 30 May 2015
- Secret Harbour Golf Links (2 for $39 walking) 31 May 2015
- Sanctuary Golf Resort -WA (2 @ $69) 30 May 2015
- iseekgolf.com golf caps 4 @$40 inc post 31 Dec 2015
- Long Reef Golf Club - $70 (Save 2%) (WAS $72.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Please note that the cart rate is based on 2 players in the cart. A $20 surcharge applies for single player use of the cart. Carts must be returned to the proshop by 6pm during winter
- North Lakes Resort Golf Club - $57.77 (Save 41%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Playing Surfaces VERY GOOD. Includes shared cart.
- Brookwater Golf 18 Holes incl. Cart Booking includes Green Fee and Shared Electric Cart
- Sanctuary Cove (Palms) - $84 (Save 43%) (WAS $150.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Includes Cart
- Arundel Hills Country Club - $59 (Save 50%) (WAS $120.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress Code:Shirts with collars- MUST be tucked in at ALL times, Dress walk shorts – tailored style with belt, NO All Denim fabrics and colours, All jean and jean style trousers, shorts and shirts, NO Black socks. The 3rd and 15th greens are Temporary in play Challnege Tuesday will be on 21st April 2015
- The Cut Golf Course - $99 (Save 0%) (WAS $99.0) 18 Holes incl. Cart Dress code applies
- Churchill Park Golf Club - $20 (Save 0%) (WAS $20.0) 18 Holes Walking
Drop from water hazard
Posted 18 March 2012 - 05:10 AM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:04 AM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:13 AM
Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:58 PM
I was not playing him but the fellow sharing cart was, yes we could have let him go but we did the right thing.......... My opponent nearly hit a wrong ball but my cart sharing pointed it out to him before he did..... I did abuse him but we both agreed it was the "right" thing to do
But he didnâ€™t play the ball, he re-dropped. So no penalties, other than one stroke to drop out of the hazard.
You mentioned it was match play. Who was the silly buggar who told him he was still in the hazard before he made a stroke at the ball, unless he was on the same team?
Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:36 AM
Posted 26 October 2012 - 07:12 AM
Hi, was just wondering what would happen in this situation, I have heard of similar things occuring. One was A, B, C and D getting ready to tee off, A walks over and tee's his ball up from the whites instead of the blues. B, C and D point this out to each other but do not tell A until he has finished his shot.Who was the silly buggar who told him he was still in the hazard before he made a stroke at the ball, unless he was on the same team?
Are you suggesting his opponent should knowingly allow him to breach a rule and then call a penalty?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users